Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is my weed laced?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenMind, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Alright, i smoked a bowl out of my bong and just now finished a J. they were high grade mids, but right after i was done smoking, i started to feel really euphoric and happy and very giggley. and what's really scaring me is the fact that i have red eyes and a short term memory loss. I just keep zoning out and realizing that im zoning out. also, this ben and jerry's half baked tastes pretty damn good, is this a sign of overdose? please let me know, im really afraid that this is laced weed.

just kidding, im just baked right now and thought i should satirize all the "is my weed laced" threads. sorry if i wasted your time

2. ass :( wasted my 3 mins :(

3. Fail.
    /thread

4. You have indeed wasted my time.
    Good luck at humor next time.

5. I was reading like.. this is a joke. If someone seriously posted that it would be the biggest fail this forum has seen.

6. :smoking:I was going to ask you if the reason you believed the weed was laced was because you were having a hard time tying it...

Did that make any sense, or am I just buzzzzzzzzing...

7. It took you 3 minutes to read that?

8. Hell, it took me 10 minutes to type what i just typed above, LOL...:D

9. Thanks for 'adding to the humor', but threads like this are just a waste. :(

10. well....i thought it was mildly funny.

11. I laughed haha