Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my weed laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pseudonym, Sep 8, 2008.

1. #1 Pseudonym, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2008
    I recently bought some extremely powerful buds called "kush". I have been smoking weed for 2 or 3 years, and the majority of what I smoke is premo stuff. I always get higher than my friends, but I have had three extremely strange experiences recently smoking this kush. In the first experience, after toking, I was sucking on a mint, when all of a sudden I felt my jaw dislocate. I didn't know if it was really dislocated or if I was just tripping out, but when I would smile, my mouth would move in extremely awkward ways, and I felt like the overhang of my upper teeth was out of place. Soon I felt like the shift of my jaw was causing my throat to close up, and I started having trouble breathing. I asked my parents for help, and I was tripping so hard that they asked me if I was on ecstacy. I didn't know if this was all really happening or if I was just tripping out, so I chose not to go to the hospital. About an hour later it seemingly just popped back into place, and I was fine. To this day, I have no clue if this actually happened or if I was just tripping out.

The second experience was even more strange. I was smoking this kush with a friend of mine who doesn't toke a lot and hasn't smoked any premo weed. After my friend took one pipe hoot, he started sketching, demanding to be taken somewhere safe and repeatedly saying "I'm going to die tonight." I took him home, and the next day he woke up and called me and said he was fine.

The third experience just happened an hour ago. I smoked some kush to myself in my car on my driveway with the car not started. About halfway through the bowl, I saw a flash of someone with a white touque running between my family's two other cars. I live on an acreage (in Canada), so this really freaked me out that there was a stranger on my driveway, but once again I wasn't sure if what I saw was real, or just a hallucination. A minute or two later I saw a man standing outside the rear passenger side window holding a baseball bat. Horrified, I locked my doors, and started screaming at him and asking who he was. He just stood still. I decided to start my car, and I backed up so he would be at front passenger side window. As I backed up, he walked beside the car, maintaining his position right beside the rear passenger side window. I stepped hard on the gas and backed out as fast as I could, and got out of the driveway without even seeing where the figure went. I drove around town for five minutes and then came back without seeing anyone on my driveway. I am about 90% sure the whole event was just a hallucination.

Every time I have smoked this weed, I have experienced an extreme increase in my heart rate, and incredible body highs. I have experienced many weird sensations, such as my blood flowing, and my organs functioning.

Can really good weed cause effects like this? Is it laced with something else? Am I psycho?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long post.

2. +rep for a fucking awesome story. that shit about the guy with the baseball bat still has my heart racing.

on to your problem though. Does it have chunks of white or anything? Knowing B.C. its very possible you smoke indica all the time because of supplies and after a few years of indica you got some crazy sativa and its making you paranoid. you can give me some of that bud for sure laced or not.

oh yeah pics please

3. maybe its to chronic for you? lmao. sry but this is classic.

4. Sounds like it's just very very potent weed. Accidentally buying 'laced' pot is largely an urban legend. The few things people could use such as PCP are far more expensive than marijuana and have pronounced effects that are not even close to those of THC.

My guess is you just tried really good stuff for the first time, and what you thought was good before wasn't as good as you figured it was ;)

5. Dude...

6. Ha, I didnt even notice that while reading ^^.... He's probs still high though.

7. I get those feelings everytime i smoke. Seems to me like you just got some good shit bro. Weed never gets laced, it doesnt make sense to waste money....

8. haha yeah dont listen to all this shit about people lacing your shit cause other drugs cost more money too! the cops one time thought my shit was laced with meth cause it was just covered in crystals, but they are stupid.

9. Man you were just really high dont trip

10. u srs?

11. #11 Rduffy123, Sep 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
    Yea, only people who would lace their weed is people who are gonna smoke it themselves. If I was selling I wouldnt give you product for free.

12. Yes, it IS laced. You WILL die. Sorry for your loss.

13. haha yeah I guess you're right

14. No.

is the story interesting, should i read it?

15. Wow, that's amazing.

You must have an awesome imagination. ;p Seriously.

16. God damn, that last experience actually had my blood pumping and heart racing. If that happened to me I'd shit my fucking pants man.

17. Stuff very similer happens to me just about every time i smoke. I thought mine was laced for a while too.

18. fuck dude that story high as balls is scary as shit

19. Christ man, you need to up some pics of said weed. Did you get it from your normal dealer or is this some shady street corner deal?

20. that's that KUSH!