Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my weed laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian_Penis, Oct 4, 2014.

1. This weed is very strong. All I need is one hit to get really high, but it's all body high. I get barely any mind high. I have what is basically a sack filled with water, it's the size of a mini football. When I was high on this,(2 hits) my sack got allot bigger, it was real tight, the skin had a stretching pain, I though the skin was gonna rip! One vein on it got really big, and it's smaller now, after I'm high, but I couldn't even see it before I smoked. My heart was beating fast pretty much the whole time. 

The only mind high I really got, was just a confused feeling, and my vision was slightly more blurry. Other than that, nothing.

Could this be laced? I'll get pics soon.

2. Nope, sounds like you smoked some marijuana.  Also next time you don't need to go into details about your penis.

• Like Like x 14
  3. #3 Canadian_Penis, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    Forgot to say that it's hard to breathe when I did this, not like my chest is heavy, but if I didn't think about breathing, it would be easy to forget to inhale. 

But a drug that's supposed to be harmless (it's not completely) can rip my sack open? 

The skin was stretched to the limit. if my sack got half an inch bigger I'm sure it would have ripped. 

Also, the vein was bulging out. 

4. Odds are: you're really high and just tripping out.  I'm not aware of any psychoactive substance that makes your scrotum explode, so there's that.

• Like Like x 22
  5. :laughing:

6. I like to play with my sack sometimes. Its fascinating isnt it. The way it moves like its alive. I suppose in a way it is alive, know what I mean?

• Like Like x 4
  7. I'm sure a post from Canadian Penis isn't trolling at all

• Like Like x 4
  8. seems legit.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Growth Spurt lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. I know I wasn't tripping, it actually was big. If you take a balloon, you can pinch it, stretch it, etc. If it's inflated, you can't pinch it as easily. My sack was similar to the inflated balloon when I was high. I am sure because I did try to stretch the skin, it wouldn't stretch.

And for anyone who thinks I am trolling, just because I post something about a sack, I'm not. If I'm wicked high, and my sack seems to be giant, yes, I am going to pinch it to see if it actually is big. 

11. Are you talking about being in a cold room? Isnt temp what shrivels and relaxes the sack? Weirdo. Youre weird.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. it is just a troll. if its not you have no common sense. youre buggin out you crackead

no.

• Like Like x 1
    Sure, a post about your sack doesn't necessarily always have to be trolling.

But your name also references, "penis."

And you're attempting to convince the forum that you smoke weed and it makes your sack inflate. Which has pretty much been reported never.

So either you're trolling or obsessed with your johnson.

• Like Like x 4
  15. #15 Kingmvp420, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    This thread got me geekin'

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Is your name Randy?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  17. Sounds like you have blue balls and need to go beat off real quick

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

18. I think this is a separate issue lmao.

To answer your question, no I don't think your weed was laced you just got extremely high and tripped yourself out.

19. No your weed ins't laced. Nobody laces weed. It's a waste of money and ultimately it's completely pointless. There is 0 benefit to the grower/dealer to lace weed.  As for your scrotum issue, I suggest you consult a doctor.. not the entirety of these forums. Nobody wants to read about that, man. 

• Like Like x 1
  20. You should chop it off, it may be ebola

Toodles!

• Like Like x 2