Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is My Weed Laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BKJake420, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Hey everyone, Just had a quick question about my mj. First off I'm quite high so ill try and make this as clean and straight forward as possible.

So basically, this weed hits hard as fuck out of nowhere. The peak of the high sets in almost immediately after exhale. It felt like the peak lasted only about 20-30 minutes. After that the peak seems to just drop off as quick as it started. After that im still high, but obviously not as high as before. Ill smoke a bowl of some of the most crystal covered quality bud that I have and it doesnt get me near as high as this mango kush does. It doesn't look that dank at all, and I bought it for $15/g, which if it was laced someone somewhere would be losing profit I would think. I asked the guy I got it from today if it was laced and he said "naw man its just medical. Straight from cali. It even has a medical smell." Which I feel is what most small dealers say just to upsale. Medical smell..?

The nugs are all almost brown with a hint of green. They are VERY sticky, and does have crystals but not much no trichomes, or at least no distinct noticible ones.

I live in Houston, Texas, and I get pretty dank bud on a regular basis, especially after colorado legalized.

Is my ganja laced? Or am I just being paranoid? Orrrrr do I have bud that is capable of a medical smell? Lol

Im now really high.

2. your a disgrace to houston. its good weed man geez

3. -_- smh at this thread..

4. The crystals are the trichomes...

the answer is almost always no. Chances of you picking up a laced sac are pretty low. Definitely dont buy anything pre rolled though thats a bad idea haha.

Dude everyone talks about how their shit is medical. Everyones shit is medical. Medical weed is good weed. You got some good weed.

dont listen to the dealers, you are straight my friend  :bongin:

6. Lacing weed costs money..
    People jus don't do this anymore..

7. Props to mango kush! but different strains have different whats the word im looking for... run times..

like i heard the peak for something as dank as blue dream dont last as long (45min-1hour) but when im high off mango the peak last 1-2 hours. so yeah.