Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is My Weed Laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BKJake420, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Hey everyone, Just had a quick question about my mj. First off I'm quite high so ill try and make this as clean and straight forward as possible.

So basically, this weed hits hard as fuck out of nowhere. The peak of the high sets in almost immediately after exhale. It felt like the peak lasted only about 20-30 minutes. After that the peak seems to just drop off as quick as it started. After that im still high, but obviously not as high as before. Ill smoke a bowl of some of the most crystal covered quality bud that I have and it doesnt get me near as high as this mango kush does. It doesn't look that dank at all, and I bought it for $15/g, which if it was laced someone somewhere would be losing profit I would think. I asked the guy I got it from today if it was laced and he said "naw man its just medical. Straight from cali. It even has a medical smell." Which I feel is what most small dealers say just to upsale. Medical smell..?

The nugs are all almost brown with a hint of green. They are VERY sticky, and does have crystals but not much no trichomes, or at least no distinct noticible ones.

I live in Houston, Texas, and I get pretty dank bud on a regular basis, especially after colorado legalized.

Is my ganja laced? Or am I just being paranoid? Orrrrr do I have bud that is capable of a medical smell? Lol

Im now really high.

2. to me it sounds just like good shit how long do you hold it in for? you only need 5-7 seconds more than that its just plain smoke litterally

3. When u said u get ripped as soon as u exhale i was thinking it was definitely spice. But you then described it as bud so its probably just really dank and maybe you have a low tolerance? Break a nug open and look for more
    Trichomes. A lot of the time my bud looks normal and when i break it open its like a damn amethyst

4. Use the search function. :rolleyes:

5. You are being paranoid. What is the difference between crystals and trichomes? WTF are crystals?

6. #6 BKJake420, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    EDIT: OK im pretty sure I triple posted last night as I just double posted.. Reason being is that when using the mobile app it lags, and I hit the post button muliple times, which I guess actually posts it miltiple times. It was because I was high I promise lol.

Thank you all who gavevlegitimate responses! I don't know what I was thinking when I said crystals.. Keep in mind I was high while I was typing the main post lol. Ill try and cut my high posts down.. It just shocks me how this bud looks like shit yet packs such a powerful punch. Alwo it was just unexpected from the guy I bought it from. Oh well, glad to know its not laced lol.

Thanks again everyone. Sorry for my ignorance haha

7. I've had bud that looked meh at best that bitch slapped me :laughing: i've also had great looking bud that was just okay not amazing like it looked.

8. #8 1bakedpotato, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    you would know if your shit was laced, you'd be off fighting demons around a giant toilet bowl instead of posting here ;)

but if you're still not sure, i can smoke it for you and let you know...