Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my weed laced with coke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potdame423, Jul 3, 2010.

1. There is a small ammont of weed in my possesion, and i don't know if it's laced or not. please don't ask me how i don't know, but i think it may be laced with coke. It smells minty, and i dont know what that means. Help?:confused:

2. it's not...

• Like Like x 1
  3. put it on your tounge, and if it prikles your tounge then it laced. idk, but i heard that b4

ps. no one laces weed, it costs too much money, its like throwing in a bonus lmao (not that i would do coke, fuck that)

4. Why would your dealer give you a very expensive drug free? But were going to have to see pictures

Speed tingles

5. It's not fucking laced.

No one's going to spend all that money on you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Your weed is not laced with coke, I assure you of this.

One gram of coke costs a lot more than a gram of weed. Dealers would actually be losing money if they did this. Think about it.

7. o thats what it was
    idk one of my boys told me that before

8. Who said I got it free? I was just wondering because it's already in a joint and the person who I got it from does a shit load of coke... And no... Ik I didn't get ripped off cause it was family that I got the joint from.

9. if it smells like mint is it possibly not weed and some other type of herb that smells minty?

10. ight, but no

11. The only way to find out is if you smoke it.

Have fun! :wave:

12. Why do so many people automatically assume their weed is laced with coke? It doesn't make any sense. Coke is expensive. Weed is cheap. If anything, weed comes laced with cheap stuff, like ground up glass or windex. Seriously, no weed will ever be laced with coke unless your dealer tells you up front and charges you accordingly. This isn't just aimed at the OP but rather everyone who makes threads like this weekly.

13. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no it aint laced.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just smoke it man. If it makes you feel any better, rip the joint up and re roll it to make sure it isn't laced. It's probably just minty smelling because of the bag it was in.

15. We should have a banner up in the apprentice forum that says, "NO, YOUR FUCKING WEED IS NOT LACED. GET OVER YOURSELF."

16. wtf happened to my laced weed myth thread.

17. Seriously man, there really should be.