Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my weed laced? Found strange red specks in nugs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MNGrass, Sep 1, 2017.

1. So I picked up from someone a few days ago and I got a pretty good deal on it (compared to other prices in my area). However, when I was grinding up the nugs I noticed that there was these strange reddish-orangish specks on them. They're hard to spot unless you're under light and they're fairly small, I only can find a few, but I don't want to risk anything. I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what they possibly could be or if you've seen something similar?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. maybe ur dealer was eating hot cheetos lmao

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I honestly think you're far more likely to be struck by lightning than to buy laced weed. Weed sells itself, and it's counter productive to deceive your customers and add unwanted product that costs money and is most likely another legal risk. It's probably food or fuzz or something like that I'd just pick it off and not worry about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I agree on Cheeto dust, tell your dealer to wash his hands next time. Or throw in a extra bag of some extra hots:devious::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  5. was he mexican?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I'm pretty sure he is Hispanic, so you might've solved it lol. I'll just enjoy the extra kick I get from the spice lmao.

Yeah, I probably chose the wrong word when I said "laced." I was thinking maybe they unintentionally broke something or spilled something that mixed in with the weed and they were just trying to sell it off regardless. It does seem like it's probably something minor like fuzz, just wanted to check beforehand.

• Like Like x 2
  7. It's kinda like finding a hair in your food.