Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my weed good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stonerlife32, May 28, 2019.

1. #1 stonerlife32, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019

2. You again....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. It looks like weed dude lol no one can tell you if it's good or not.. we can't smoke it :laughing:

4. Let's see hows this weed? 20190524_232234.jpg

5. Looks like some purp skurp from up north

6. Oh wait says your 18, that explains the childish behavior.

7. Way up north... NL Cannatonic mix, hits ya like a dump truck.

8. some of that bomb ass dank ass

9. It's in week 7 to 8 of flower, checked today and it's got purple tricomes popping in now, very close to harvest

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lol. That leaf is waaay too green. Looks nice and fresh which means it will probably be AWESOME!!! Good luck choking

11. btw I was just randomly quoting this video lol

but your bud actually does look good

12. That close up was taken a week ago, I still have a week or so on that plant and other at least 3 weeks. There being pokey now, I just want this grow done so I can get started on rebuilding room how I want it, more space and better lighting

13. What kind of lights are u rocking now and what do u plan to switch to?

14. Still at it?

15. Now is a 600w hps, need new bulbs for next run is all, I may add another when room is done, but this grow was just thrown together with stuff a buddy had around and wasn't using, bulb was used for one flower run so this is its second and last.

16. No this is bad weed, tie it up and spank it.