Is my weed bad??? What strain is it?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nibbalee33, Jul 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I picked up some stuff the other day, they told me it was Girl Scout Cookies. But to me. It looks nothing like that. And the bud is a bit orange but still very hairy. It has a crisp fresh lemon smell to it.

I'm wondering what's wrong with it and if its even good to smoke.

Gladly appreciating the help.

2. Pics? A picture is a worth a few words in the world of bud. The only thing we can know by picture is weather or it "looks" good.

3. This is the weed received_1273533202783207.jpeg 20180708_182402.jpg 20180708_182345.jpg received_1273533202783207.jpeg 20180708_182255.jpg 20180708_182402.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. They're not bad. They're not top shelf either but, looks 100% smoke-able. I think you're gonna be fine. As far what strain it is can't help there.

5. Thank you very much Sandman!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. No problem. Sounds like from the smell they're probably better smoke than they look. See buds are like humans looks don't mean everything unless they're mold or bugs on them lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Dang thought you were going to say catch them on fire to see how they really are!!! Lol
    I agree with sandman!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. It doesnt look like g.s.c. but it looks smokeable

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. I'm wondering about the strain though......
    I just grew a plant called Sour Lemon by GYO seeds and she looks a lot like your plant still waiting on a full cure, but she reeks of lemon and has tons of orange hairs giving her an orangish tint.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. We can't have the inexperienced possibly smoking mold or mildew or some gross street shit. I had to make sure we had pics lol. Good thing this OP knows how to get some decent upper mids which will work for them. I wish my first bowl was mids. I had that shwag for my 1st time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Totally with you mine was Mexican dirt weed in Texas rolled in a white pages!!!! God how did we even keep smoking!!!

OP it looks good to me, the true test is always the test of fire.
    Like sandman said always check for mold that's bad shit!!
    Crawl before you run!!!
    Never eye a bag for weight either, always trust a scale and never your hookup.
    Just some advice for a new smoker.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. No fucking way. Get outta here! I was born in Houston. Tried my first bowl with some dirt tossed in with tobacco in a wooden tobacco pipe. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing :lmafoe:.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Im currently in Texas and we hardly get good weed down here.
    the mexican weed is all i used to smoke(still do from time to time), of course i've always checked it out or had it checked out.
    but yeah its pretty nasty. My first bowl was some mexican weed.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I was up by Dallas in Grand Prairie lol small world when speaking of some real Mexican dirt!!
    Do you still cough no matter what you smoke?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ariba ariba lol just fuckin around im pretty stoned

• Like Like x 1

16. Its cool.

The after taste for this mystery bud is sweet but very herbal at the same time.
    very unique. Hits hard as well..

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. I live in Washington state now. And the 1st time I bought bud here it was before legalization and, that stuff then is just as good as legal stuff now.

• Like Like x 1
  18. You got to look, but if you find a steady stream you can always get some who cares right? I lived in Texas from 1980-2008 minus the time I was stationed in Cali, from 1999-2003, and I will say IF you can FIND it Texas has some great weed locally grown.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Some these growers happen to be my real life friends and, family depending on the town ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Yup.