Is my vape pen a good one?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by peasantgirl, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Hi all, new to this forum, new to vaping. I have a question about a vape pen that I bought at a dispensary in California.
    NV Mini 650 mah - Ultra Portable Vaporizer
    I don't remember what I paid for it. It says $59.99 on the box but I think I paid $30-$40 maybe?, and I seem to recall the budtender saying it was the last one and they weren't getting anymore, which makes me wonder if it was unpopular. I've only used it a couple times and I've never used any other. I have no idea if it's a "good" pen. I've lost the charging cord, and I can't decide if I should try to find/buy a replacement cord, or if my money is better spent just replacing the pen for a different model? I'm sure a replacement cord would be way cheaper but I don't want to spend another penny on it if it's junk. Appreciate any advice! Thank you!

2. It's probably not total junk, seems middle of the road. I'd keep it. If you're looking to spend more than $60 on it in batteries, cord, etc. I'd go with a pax, atmos, or g-pen. There's a reason those are the most popular, go to vapes. Hope you can decide and enjoy the smoke!

Peace

3. Thanks El_quinto.

I realized today that I've been using it wrong. I'm supposed to push a button until it blinks to heat it up first. I never did that before, so I wasn't getting it hot enough. I did it today, and I can attest right now that this pen rocks! :) Just gotta find a charging cord now....

4. Idk about the pax, atnos, or gpen being the most popular, go to vapes lol. They certainly are not very good in my book. I have a Mighty and an Herbalizer and consider both to be extremely high quality vapes. You really get what you pay for with vaporizers.

5. My G-pen elite blows my mighty out in comparison, and that's saying something being half the price. I agree you get what you pay for, but there is a cap. From $200-$400 you get pretty similar quality, which is why I'm selling my mighty.