Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my urine too dilute? [PICTURES]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spoodge, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, just took a pre-employment drug test here. Like other folks out there, I'm now stuck in the waiting phase and it sucks [​IMG] I had 2 negative home tests before I took the lab test, so I'm feeling pretty good. Only problem is that my urine was pretty clear during the lab test.

This might be gross, but I took a picture of another urine sample about a half hour later that resembles my lab test sample.

Here it is: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Is that considered "too dilute" or am I okay? Thanks in advance for the help everyone, please just take a minute of your time and post your HONEST thoughts. [​IMG]

PS: I used my 3rd midstream urine of the day, and I drank a 16oz water bottle, a 20oz gatorade, and a glass of soda with my lunch. Will I be okay?

2. Almost 30 views and no replies? Come on guys, help a new guy out, you don't know how much it means to me.. just for some honest feedback :wave:

3. If you got negative on two at homes right before, you should be good. If it is too diluted, they will just make you take it again. No worries, mate.

4. Like most people who ask this question you should be fine

5. It looks kinda diluted...

but it'll be ok :p nothing you can do now!

6. piss is all colours of the rainbow my boy, as long as no THC is detected - you shall be fine.

7. I don't think so when I had to do test my pee used to be so white that it looked like water and they never sent it back or anything

8. The two negatives I got were 2 and 3 days before today's test. I'm obviously still clean, so I figured it would still come up negative. Plus, both tests showed a CLEAR negative, so I doubt the results would change after 2 days.

And thanks for the quick replies everyone :wave: By the way, how long will it take before I hear from my employer? I took the test about 3 hours ago.

9. about 15 minutes , id say.

(im kidding lol idk but that made me laugh soooo i let my inner child take over :p )

10. Take a multivitamin. Those shits make your piss yellow and smell bad.

11. don't take this the wrong way man but they probably got too carried away laughing at the fact that someone posted a picture of their piss on the site LOL.

12. The funny thing is that I was thinking, "what the hell am I doing?" as I was posting it. Desperate times call for desperate measures, my friend. So anyway, there's nothing to worry about? Am I really in the clear?

13. looks like lemonade yo.

14. I only clicked on this to see your pee, not to give you advice.

15. no way in hell im lookin at your piss man sorry

16. Your piss is supposed to be clear if your well hydrated and healthy....

17. yeah I'd probably do the same (if I was stoned though). and I'm not sure man, I don't get why they're so picky about clear piss. piss is supposed to be clear so it's annoying that they want it to be all dirty and yellow lol. it does look pretty diluted but I'm sure you'll be alright, maybe just tell them you're OCD about getting a bladder infection or something so you drink a lot. good luck with it mate.

18. my piss is usually simpsons yellow or a tad darker

19. Hell yes that's too dilute, it looks like seltzer water

20. Do you know this from experience? Will they call and ask me to re-test, or will they automatically fail me?