Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my tree still ok?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by annal21, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Hello totally new here, so I got high.. and then later I took a shower. For some reason, I brought a jar of weed I just got into the bathroom and set it on the counter. But I forgot all about it and didn't even notice it being on the bathroom counter, until I was done with my shower. The jar wasn't completely sealed all the way. Would my weed still be okay or could it get moldy? Etc
    Yes this just happened, that's why I'm here lol. I'm pretty new to this so I apologize if this is a dumb question. But thank you thank you in advance if you help me :)

2. better smoke it all before the mold comes (I don't actually know but this wouldn't be the worst idea)

3. Its most likely fine, if you're super worried just take the lid off and let it breathe for a couple hours, if its a full jar, maybe lay it all out on a piece of paper instead.

• Like Like x 1