is my town retarded?

Discussion in 'General' started by skittles, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Ok so the other day, i get a call from a friend asking if i wanna buy an 8th of sativa for $30, Thinking it was "cannabis sativa" i drove straight over there cause this would have been a great deal. So i get there and he pulls out a bag of green shake looking shit and says "this stuff is amazing" I picked up the bag and said what the hell is this? it looks like fuckin leaves from your backyard or something. He said its sativa and its nuts, you have to smoke it like 3 times before itll work though. I told him no, sativa is a type of weed are you sure its not salvia? He said its definatly not salvia and its normally $30 a gram.

Anyway, i diddnt buy the shit but over the last few days people have been talking about "the new sativa shit" and how great it is.

to get to the point, what the hells in my town?

2. Retards... smoke if for yourself and see if it's salvia.

3. It might jus be propoganda(sp) spread by the person who's sellin it. Tellin people to say it's the bomb and he'll break them off wit some cash or wit some green. Or maybe you're missin out. Or maybe your town is full of rookies and people are walkin around smokin lettuce.'

4. I've heard of sativah, apparently it's like a relaxant or something... if I had the same stuff (which I might have), it really doesn't do anything... and I got a gram for a buck at a local headshop... it could be different, but it looks like some shit you'd pick up in your yard

5. just smoke it and see what it is...

6. ur town has some potent placebo!

7. lmao. You are a quick one GC's fabu condiment.

I'm with everyone else. Tell the guy you want to try it before you buy it...

8. I try... Because if I don't, who will?

9. Possibly one of the retards from skittles town...

10. if he says it takes 3 times before it works... he's definitely ripping you off

11. he said i could try some anytime.. i just wanna know what the fuck it is.

I dont know if this helps but there were some little yellow flower looking things in it

12. He called it "sativa". He also said it takes 3 times for it to work? I think its very possible this guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

13. if you decide to "try it out", make sure he "tries it out" with you.. if he doesn't, he's a con-artist and call him on it.. if he can't name his product, and only name his price, he's a bootlegger.. fuckin' pig.. hit him over the head for me..

14. salvia leaves, its gotta be... but yes, your town is full of retards if they'll buy salvia leaves for $30, cause you really need the extract to have a good time with salvia IMHO :hippie:

15. ya know sativa is actually as many know a fluffy type of bud--with a more cerebal (almost speedy like) high associated with it vs. its counterpart indica--a more compact bud, with a assoctiated body high.'

So it may have well been some good chronic sativa. Who knows.

Next time I suggest try smoking the shit.
    But it works after smoking it 3 times? Thats stupid. Good chronic sativa will take one hit and get you faded.
    The best well known and most potent plants are mostly sativa i.e. white widow, white rino, blueberry e.t.c.

16. dem cockaroaches been smokin bread

17. little flowers on top? that sounds like sativaH. (note the 'h' :p ) it's not weed, and it's not a complete scam, but like I said before, I bought stuff like that for a dollar a gram at a headshop, and it really didn't do much on its own... definately not worth smoking it, and DEFINATELY not worth the price. unless he mixed other shit with it, that is.

18. LMAO! That's great. :smoke:

19. gotta smoke it a few times to breakthrough he said eh? definently sounds like salvia. if its ground up and looks like shit it probably is. salvia is pretty nuts i tried it yesterday and was trippin.

20. the highest i ever got on salvia was my first time