Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my stuff laced?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TokerNation, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Or does it have stuff added in it. So I was worried about these crystals, no not the normal ones, but rather almost glass or salt looking crystals. I then decided to taste it and found it to taste almost like chemicals.

So then I stepped it up, put some into a clean glass container, added a little water, and a lot came up from the marijuana. It was then that I pulled the weed out of the water, tasted the water (it tasted like chemicals as well).

I then took the piece of marijuana and squeezed it and a brownish (yellowish) color reside came from it leaving my fingers sticky and rather stinky too.

Any thoughts?

2. from your description it does seem like that

but i've never dealt with any dumbasses who put chemicals in their weed so i wouldn't know.

why u no take pic?!

3. Be safe man!

4. He said it was some "fire" and "killa" but I don't know if that links together. I've been smoking for years and never seen this.

5. If your concerned about I would take a pass on smoking it and straight ask the dude WTH man? And maybe tell him to sod right off If It is some kind of weed voodoo.

6. OP with your avatar and obliviousness, I'm going to have to call troll on this one.

7. is the person you buy from the source or just someone who buys from a grower?

if this guy is the regular person you go to and you're pretty cool with them, i'd ask. if he give you any shit, drop him and go through someone else.

8. This is not a troll, the avatar is funny, and my obliviousness well I'm not unaware or uninformed at all. I've been smoking for many years, was on probation then got off, found a new guy, and it looked legit. Just something seemed off so I'm asking if anyone else has seen this, beyond my gal and I that recently did.

9. Someone whom buys from a grower. Nah this is not someone I normally deal with, I was on probation for sometime and could not smoke. So I'm out of touch and looking for someone else at the time.

10. My apologies then! I was just saying that because it's rather obvious you shouldn't have chem. tasting stuff in your buds.

Stay safe though man! And hope you had a good 4/20.

11. #11 TokerNation, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2013
    Oh no it's all good. I know this must seem like a troll, but trying my best to find someone. I've heard of bud that tastes kinda chemically, this is just nuts though. We have no clue what's in it yet the bag was small (a few bowls at best) and weighed a gram over an eighth. We passed off to one another quickly so I did not get a good luck till I was home. :-(

Thanks we'll sure to do so and i hope you had a good 4/20 too.

12. Does anyone have any idea what it could be? Just curious.

13. Might of been the way the grew the bud, but I advise you not to smoke it since it could leave you running around the woods trying to get a ride back home.

14. I think it's time to get a new dealer

15. If it smelled like chemicals it could just be the grower didn't flush the plants good enough before he cropped them. And if he didn't know how to flush the plants, he definitely didn't cure it properly.