Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my stash safe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenbliss, Mar 17, 2010.

1. So I came home from school and my stash smelled like dryer sheets (I put it in a drawer with a sploof (tube filled with dryer sheets) for two weeks. I was at college so I never touched it for those two weeks ,and even though I live at college I still have a sploof for smoking when I come home to visit my friends on alternating weekends and during breaks, during which time I am living with my parents. I had my friend smell it and he said it was strong smelling of dryer sheets but ok to smoke if no more than once every five days or so. Not wanting to take a risk I just disposed of it there, and gave my friend ten dollars for the night of smokage. So im wondering, do I smoke the dryer sheet smelling weed or just buy and eighth, cut my losses and move on. I have 1 gram left, which will support me for a 4-5 hour night of smoking. 2 years ago (almost exactly infact as I remembering it being late to mid march 2008) I put some weed in a stridex jar i rinsed out, and I smoked it and ended up fine. So I also wondering how does this compare in toxicity to that.

2. Only one way to find out my friend. Toke that shit.

3. By then it would be too late anyway. Ive probably smoked about 0.3 grams of it so far.

4. trust me on this bro, you will be fine to smoke it, its only a smell that the bud absorbed, its not like actual dryer sheets are being smoked, and if you still feel a little worried, then you will still be fine because your only gonna do it once every now and again, so no matter what, its safe to toke it.

sources: I've done it many times myself, and nothing bad's ever happened

:D:wave::eek:;):hello::p

5. I would smoke it, its not like you sprayed cleaner or air freshiner on it. It just sat in a drawer with a sploof for a few weeks. Plus you say you only have a gram left so just smoke it. I smoke a gram just to get a haze so it doesnt sound like much of a risk to me.

6. you're good to go bro. its just smell, not actual particulates or anything. Especially if it was just in the same box as a sploof. I could understand your worry if you wrapped the bud up in dryer sheets and tossed it in a bag, but you should be fine.

7. You're good to go. I licked a dryer sheet once on a dare, I turned out fine.

Out of curiosity, do you live in eastern or western WA?

8. Was the weed in a baggie? As long as you dont wet ur weed or give it an environment to grow mold then it should be fine, ur just smoking a strain called "BOUNCE krill" now instead of the kush it used to be :)

For years when i lived with parents I used to keep my coffee in a airtight container with starbucks coffee grinds in a ziplock bag ontop of it. My weed always smelled like fresh starbucks to me, now sometimes when i get a strong wiff of fresh ground coffee it reminds me of weed. lol

9. Its saaaafe smoke it!

10. Western WA, I go to school in bellingham, my parents are about 80 miles south.

It was in an old plastic pill jar, not the orange one for presicription, like a white jar for OTC medication. I thought it was air tight, I guess not.