Is my soil too hot? Need help please!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Smokexbreak, Jan 17, 2018.

1. I need help please!! I already posted in sick plants and got no response so I'm trying here!!

Set up
    (2) 100 watt cfls
    Fox farm ocean forest

IMG_5617.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Give that girl some H2O!

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I'm going to do that now!! Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Smh such a noob mistake.

Last time I did this it was in bubble buckets.
    Never used soil before. I switched because I heard it was the better tasting of the two.

5. Ocean forest is a lil hot start seedlings in happyfrog

• Like Like x 1
  6. is this seedling a lost hope? because i have 4 more that are in FFOF and they are a week old..... how would i handle this?

7. Looks a little nute burnt to me. It should grow out of it with time. I've had this happen a few times, I just let things be without issue. Just leave the burnt leaves on until they drop or the plant gets bigger. Next time maybe start out in seed starting soil and transplant to ocean forest when they get a little stronger.

Alternatively, you could try transplanting it but at the stage your plant is at now, the roots might be very delicate.

8. Awesome I appreciate it!

9. I use ffof all the time and I hear that a lot from people that the soils too hot. I just haven't experienced that and I've grown over a hundred plants last year so with it. I do mix half ffof and half happy frog and add some perlite!

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2