Is my sister a bitch?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Not sure if I have posted this in the right place. but it's about my relationship with my sister. no not sexual, not from the trailer park lol.

anyways....... here's the problem. I just logged onto facebook and noticed she has made her wall not viwable to me and I can't post on her wall anymore. kind of pissed me off. I didn't even post on her wall ever really. so she must not want me seeing her wall.

last week she didn't tell my mom when she was coming home and it was 4 am and she wasn't home and my mom was worrying and freaking out so I posted on her page saying hey where are you call mom. she woulnd't pick up her cell.

she then finally calls my mom and comes home aroudn 5 am drunk. she's 22 but problem is she makes my mom worry cus she doesn't pick up her calls and doesn't tell her when she'll be home.

so I looked on her page and it said she was drinking so I told my mom don't worry she's drinking probably just drunk.

so now she has blocked me I think because she doesn't want me to knwo what she is up too wtf?

seems pretty immature and she's 22. i'm pretty pissed. and also she has parties (birthday parties inlcuded) all the time and she never invites me to any of them or asks me if I want to come. and she knows I have no friends. i'm not an ass to her or anything to make her not like me.

she went to the movies with me once only reason being she wanted to introduce me to her boyfriend not that she cared for me to come out.

I know other guys have really cool sisters that invite them out to parties they go too, smoke them up, even hook them up with their friends.

but my sister seems like a total bitch.

i'm 25 and my mom calls me when i'm out late and i find it annoying but I still pick up her calls and tell her what i'm to or whatever just out of respect.

anyways i'm pissed. she might as well delete me from her facebook if she won't let me post or see her wall.

what do you guys think?

2. First, are you a guy or a girl?

3. i'm a guy lol.

4. My sister hides some of her Facebook posts from me and the rest of our family and she's 20. Some people just don't want their family to see some of the things they're talking about, whether your her brother or her granny. :p

Sure I guess she's kind of a bitch, but not any bitchier than your average sibling. ;)

5. Why does that matter GG?

And OP, sounds like your sister is selfish, irresponsible, and immature.... I don't know about bitch though...

6. I was offended by it. random people she isn't even really friends with can see her posts but she doesn't want her brother to see her posts wtf?

i'm pretty sure it's because of last week she probably thinks I go tell my mom what she is up to.

my mom was really worried last week and thought she was dead or something cus she wasn't home at 4 am and wouldn't pick up her phone.

she goes to her boyfriends house sometimes and doesn't tell my mom if she is coming home that night or not and my mom freaks out.

so I posted on her page saying where are you? and then when she called I deleted it of her page.

now she has blocked me from seeing her page or posting on it.

7. Yeah... that is part of the immature part.

8. yeah I think so too. she goes out drinking until 4-5am and doesn't pick up her calls.

and i'm a bit of loner and have no friends and she knows this and she never invites me out even on her brithday. like she'll have a big party at a club with all her friends and she won't even ask me to come. not saying she is obligated to do so but I would if I was her.

and like I said before. the only time she invited me out was to the movies and I was like cool and then she was like oh forgot to tell you my boyfriend is coming too. I thought she wanted to go to the movies with me but she actually just wanted her boyfriend to meet me so it was for her.

9. I asked if he was a guy or a girl, coz I wanted to know if this is sister-sister thing, or a sister-brother thing.

I got that he was older, but I didn't read in the OP that it was sis-bro thing.

--

Ok, to OP brother,

Let her go man... she's not comfortable showing you all her stuff. May be she needs a bit of privacy.

As an older brother, all you can do is watch your little sister's back.

10. yeah but i'm offended. she knows I don't really have any friends and she basically blocks me from her facebook when I haven't done anything wrong. either she doesn't want me to see what she is up to or she is embarassed of me or something.

she seems so selfish. she is the opposite she is always out partying and has lots of friends and she doesn't really give a crap about me.

should I ask her why she blocked me?

I don't even really talk to her. she's never home and when she is she's just in her room and doesn't come out lol. I only really communicated with her on facebook.

11. I understand, so vent all you want man... but don't hate her man.

She's your little sister.

12. She's your 22 year old little sister, dude.

It may take a few more years before she's ready to be actual friends with her big brother. :p

13. I dunno. 22 seems old enough. i'm 25. I don't think that's a real big age gap.

and she doesn't get along with my mom because my mom doesn't like her boyfriend. she thinks her boyfriend is a loser because he doesn't go to school and drinks and smokes weed with my sister.

her boyfriend doesn't come to our house anymore because I think my mom basically banned him after he was rude with my mom and told my mom to stop interfering with my sisters life.

14. I didn't say I hate her.

so anyways should I ask her why she blocked me from her wall? I don't even get to talk to her in person. i'd have to send her a message lol.

15. Where the father in all this?

16. Sometimes 22 is old enough and sometimes it's not. Apparently in this case, it's not. ;)

I wouldn't even bother asking her about it if it were me. Just give her space until she's ready to relate with you on that level. :confused_2:

17. #17 Yummybud20, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010
    we haven't had a dad... my dad lives on the other side of the world and we have no contact with him. my parents divorced when we were young. when I was 7 and when my sis was 4 and basically haven't had contact with my dad since except for a few visits over the years. I haven't talked to my dad in 8 years now.

so basically my whole family is my sis and my mom....

and I feel bad for my mom when she worries cus my sis is out at 4 am drinking and doesn't even pick up her calls. sometimes she even doesn't come home for days she stays at her boyfriend's house.

and she isn't an alcoholic or drug addict or anything like that... she graduated from university couple months ago and now is getting another degree so she isn't stupid either.

18. Damn... I feel for you man.

You must really hold your relationship with your sister and mom dear.

Then how and why did you allow your relationship with your sister to come to this?

I mean, if you're not talking to her in person, and you guys live in the same house, there's something SERIOUSLY wrong here.

19. well it's not like I ignore her or she ignores me. but like I said she is usually not home. either at work, at school or with her boyfriend or friends.

I saw her today at home and showed her a clip on youtube but we are not really "friends" but we are not hostile either. like I don't think she hates me or has a problem with me.

she doesn't get alone with my mom though. mainly cus my mom doesn't like her boyfriend and thinks she can date a better guy. and that always causes fights between them.

and yeah I find it kind of depressing. I have never met my grandparents either and I have no other family where I live (Canada).

I don't really have any friends either. I have some aquintainces. I also have depression and when i think about how alone I am compared to other people I feel more depressed. I don't really have a family or friends.

so that's why I got so offended when I saw my sis blocked me from her facebook.

i'm guessing she thinks i'm tellign my mom what she is up to.... which is pretty immature. my mom was really worried about where she was that night so I looked on her fcbook and told my mom she was probably out drinking and was probably drunk and not picking up her phone.

cus my mom waas worried that she was dead or something.

20. Sounds like you want to be invited to places. Your sister probably wants her own life away from her family and to me thats understandable. I would not want my younger sister to tag along with me and my friends. Sounds like you just need to find your own friends and your own shit to do.