Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my shit laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Imreallystupidsrry, Dec 20, 2016.

1. So I'm trying a new dealer, who claimed to have some real dank shit, so I paid a bit extra and bought, and this shit is weird...
    The smell isn't anything like a weed smell, it's hard to explain, and the taste is also terrible, nothing like a weed taste.
    The high isn't like anything I've felt, it's weird, not enjoyable, it just causes me to have a slight head high, and it makes my heart feel hella weird, my heartbeat is like 3x of what it was 5 minutes ago when I wasn't high...
    Pretty sure this shit is laced, but I just wanted to ask if you think my shit's laced?

2. Could you take a picture? I have a feeling I know what it is and if used to legal

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

3. yeah bro its laced ur gonna die

• Like Like x 2

Attached Files:

5. damn, that sucks...
    might as well kill myself now before the laced weed does!
    getting my gun

• Like Like x 1
  6. On a serious note, weed does increase your heart rate and weed can offer all kinds of highs and all kinds of smells. It's seriously ridiculously unlikely that anyone would waste money putting extra drugs on your weed. There are too many reasons not to do it that majorly outweigh the few weak reason some might considering doing it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. That looks like normal weed to me

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Suitable user name op.

9. Yeah I understand that, I've smoked different strains and they've all had their own unique smell and taste, but just everything adds up when it comes to this shit.
    The high isn't normal at all, nothing like I've heard of, sure it costs more to lace weed, but the dude shorted me and charged me more (I know I'm a fucking idiot), and the shit is just so off putting...
    Idk, maybe I'm just tripping out a little bit, after all, I did make this thread while I was really fucking high and paranoid lmao...

10. [​IMG]

Nah bro you're good. this is was laced weed really looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 12
  11. Haha that's what good bud looks like you just got to high

12. Also there are more than just one kind of high there are two and then combinations of the two with crosses.... Cannabis sativa has a up soaring cerebral high a true head high with loose sparse buds tall lanky plants with long thin leaves.... The Cannabis indica which looks like what you got.... Dense hard bugs, extra crystally.... Couch lock body high, comatose high... Short stalky plants with fat leaves and knots for buds.... Your straight buddy I don't believe it's laced at all your describing a person smoking a bud with more thc then they have ever had... Just bud on Street 10%thc then every so often you get the kill 15-20%thc and this makes a big difference.... Anyways they lots different factors... Just saying you are saying the same thing that me and millions others say the first time they get too high and have a slight panic attack... When really bad your heart pounds out your chest you got lay down and when you do you spin like hard drunk... It's just how it goes to some ppl.... Good luck BUDdy

13. You were probably smoking some reggie, thinking you're some hot shot stoner, now you got some real fucking Snoop Dogg level weed and are being a lil' bitch.

WELCOME TO THE BIG LEAGUES KID!

14. No. It's fine. You got high. If you're so worried, give it to someone else.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

15. I've had plenty of weed that doesn't smell or taste like what most people associate with the traditional weed smell and taste. We have some really unique strains these days. As for the different high, well, yeah different strains can give you a different high. You probably just got a strain that's either indica or sativa dominant when you were used to the other. Or it was stronger than you're used to. Or you just had a bad reaction this one time, or to this particular strain.

Some people do end up getting laced weed. They get it by asking for and paying for laced weed. Drug dealers don't give out extra drugs for free, it's not cost effective. But also, it's not good for repeat business.

• Like Like x 1
  16. You can't tell the strain by looking at it lol...

What if it's a sativa that's been vac sealed and sent out east? What if I threw some bud in a tshirt and then held it over boiling water steam for 20 minutes, now it's more airy? What if it's just small nugs on the lower part of the plant, those are always airy.

17. Your telling me I can't tell strain classification type By looking at the leaves and the way the plant grows? ... Your wrong... No you can't tell individual strain but I can tell if inidica or Sativa or mix btw the two.... All bud is derived from 2 main cannabis classifications; Cannabis indica and cannabis Sativa... Inidica being short fat leaf plants... Extra crystally with super hard dense bugs.. Indica's have a couch lock high or body high.... TB from the other side world cannabis Sativa with tall lanky thin bud plants... Long thin fan leaves.... Loose sparse buds with a up soaring cerebral high....

Call me wrong again and now your really making yourself look dumb.....

You see the "old school"tag on my name... That means I know my shit

18. My indica smaller buds are never airy... Gotta remember we never take those small little nothing bud when you grow mass....
    Btw a sativa vacuum sealed isn't gonna make the buds jumped into a dense cone shape.... They still will be in the shape they was in just with gaps closing.... Dude I been growing 15yrs straight....I know what I'm talking about

No vacuum seal or steam gonna change that your making yourself sound like a true noob... Especially saying that bud looked funny?

Wait so tell everyone just what you thought look su funny about your bud.... The white crystals? That THC.... So can't be that... So basically just bc you freaked?... Take picture of the part that has you worried... Really bc no one here can even come remotely close to seeing this part that would make any vet smoker worried??... Sorry to call you out bro just make sure you knew what your talking about when you try call someone out

Anyways.... Good luck regardless BUDdy

19. fuck cares about the plant OP posted a picture of dried & cured bud. What the plant looked like beyond color is fucking irrelevant.

20. Fuck cares about the plant? Lol just about everyone here