Is my seedling healthy?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Merkidge69, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Heres a photo of my seedling, only been under the light for 12 hours.

Was wondering if this is healthy?[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also my fan is way too loud its keeping me awake at night, any suggestions?
    I have a centrifugal black orchid fan.
    Have a speed controller on it but its humming.
    Literally cant deal with the noise anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Cover up that root

3. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The seedling is healthy but lower the light that is one of those led high-speed shit so you do not have to worry about burning it. It will cause it to stop stretching like it is right now

5. Also mist it a wee bit I'm talking about 1ml of some kind of nitrogen per liter

6. What you mean nitrogen? Sorry mate a new grower this is my first grow

7. On every nutrient bottle there are three numbers. They are n-p-k nitrogen is the first number so I use a 4-0-0 you want something with a large first number and than small numbers second and third. So take your nitrogen fertilizer and dilute it so 1ml per liter and mist it on your seedling not spray but mist

8. Ok bro any ideas on how to quieten my fan down?

9. A couple of things could be is it vibrating to much and you have to tighten the screws. If you are using an 8" fan than there is very little you can do is it a privacy thing or are you just annoyed with the noise

10. my black orchid 4" inline was quite noisy too, once i fitted it with a carbon filter it was quieter.

11. Duct tape used properly can help reduce the sound.

12. Well, somewhat. It can help reduce sound if vibration is the problem.

13. Putting the duct tape where? Might have to buy a duct silencer

14. A layer or two of duct tape between the fan itself and everywhere the fan touches anything else. Its like shocks kind of

15. If you don't know how to grow, do not stick a seed in soil. Marijuana is a strong weed. It can take a licken and keep on ticken. I saw a video one time where a guy had a field of weed. He harvested it. One of the chopped stalks fell on the ground. It stayed there through winter. When he came back to the plot the following spring, he noticed that the chopped stalk re-rooted itself and continued growing!!!! Amazing!!!

16. Can you build a muffler around it with a box or something. Can you hook up a controler and tone it down a bit?

Sent from my SM-J320P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Yeah its on one already, i need to get a muffler i think

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum