Is my seedling going to die?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by MrWiggles91, May 31, 2012.

1. This isn't a disease but possibly a huge problem :(

My girl put her bearded dragon right next to my seedling and it ripped most of one of the leaves off. Picture below... Is it going to be ok or should I order some seeds? Its my first grow so I just germinated some bag seed and this is the only healthy one of the bunch :(

I really hope someone has good news for me lol...

Also, in the second picture (sorry for it being shitty, it was last night when no lights were on) my other seedling has a mostly brown round leaf. Is that one ok?

Attached Files:

2. At least a good picture was taken :rolleyes:

The little plant eating beast:

Attached Files:

3. :wave:
    They're fine, just chill and keep plant eating things away.:D
    :smoke:

4. Bwahahaha :D At least the lizard has good taste ;)

Thanks brotha. I'm stoked to hear that.

5. Nice lizard!! U should be ok i burnt my leaves on my seedling had to snip the leaves, plant still growing good;)

6. Thanks man ;)

More good news! Since that happened, the new growth has exploded so it seems to still be healthy :) The LITFA method is a good idea haha.

7. Plant looks good. I'm in your boat. I just germinated my bag seed in rockwool. Are you using a drip system?

8. #8 MrWiggles91, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
    I actually germinated in paper towel and then into rockwool. But, no I'm not. I was watering by hand but, I sunk the rockwool deeper and just brought the water level up to just below the rockwool. The hydroton and splash from air stones seem to be doing the job nicely. Something I just found out is RO water needs Cal mag plus so that might be part of my issue as well. Got some coming so I'll see :)

my issues got a little worse after those pictures but, it's bouncing back now.

Edit: I guess I only posted the other issues on another thread. After the bite, my plant got brown and yellow edges and started drooping but, it's getting better.

9. im a first time grower and last night i dropped my phone on my 2 week old seedling and today its dying leaves turning brown and 2 fell off what do i do ?