Is my seedling going to die? Help? :(

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wrekstar, May 31, 2011.

1. Basically today i checked my pot to see if my seed was dead as i thought because it had been 90f-100f and it's been three days
    to my suprise i was looking for it and see a pair of yellow/green leaves or stem about to shoot up or unfold.

I touched that yellow / greenish bit will that affect anything?
    I also watered it again as it was dry but then the pot slipped and kind of jolted
    will this cause any stress?

also the temp is now 85f
    i hope it shoots
    its an autoflower
    any help

2. 26 views and no help..
    .?

3. i need help quikc lol..

4. lol as long as its not dead. DO NOT OVER WATER IT!!!! maybe once to every other day. It's outdoors i presume. Just keep an eye on it, ull know if it dies. As for the jolted???? if you just tapped the planting pot it should be fine. otherwise if you knocked it over that could be a different story tends to cause hermies with the stress. What would have helped did you start with germinating the seeds?

5. nope i didn't germinate them, straight into soil
    they are feminised seeds also, and also the plant pot kinda dropped an inch and wobbled nothing mushc, and its indoors under a 125w cfl.

6. Can you post a picture of your setup?

7. get more light and a fan

8. Not atm becase i'm not home
    but trust me its one ugly grow box, but home made :D
    and an 125w dual spec cfl is enough for one plant

9. #9 greenbudguy, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My set ups are both home made too. Get us a picture when you get home. It will help us to help you. A fan would be a good idea

10. If the new growth is coming in very pale green to yellow you have issues. Possible pH problems, overwatering, and heatstress all come to mind. If it's getting to 100, what is the humidity doing?

11. thats probably it
    ahh need to sort this out

12. Yea a fan would help move some air around

13. woke up this morning, a set of very fresh bright green leaves
    was suprised :D