is my RooR legit?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 420bjj, Feb 8, 2013.

1. also, i bought this whole thing for 5,000 PhP which is equivalent for around 120 USD. so eitherway i am very contented and happy. but yeah, i still wanna know if its legit or what. :)

2. at that price its a very safe bet itll be a fake

3. Absolutely not real.

4. just the price should have told you right away its fake, a legit one would have cost 2 or 3 times that. the FB does not help either, the first pic that pops up has a fake roor tech with a normal roor label, and a blank generic downstem with no label.

5. the logo looks off

6. Hey guys, does it really matter? Sure the Roor name is famous and copied, but if his glass is the good borosilicate type, construction well done and looks nice, who really cares. If you're the type who likes to name drop and love clothes with the label on the outside, maybe you do. Personally, I could care less about that name on my piece provided it's made like a real Roor which means good. It's all about quality and how it smokes people.

7. Wy do ignorant people post in this part of the site? I don't go the the oil section and talk about how overpriced toro is. If you simply do not understand, then do not post.

8. And this bong isnt roor quality.

9. i wouldnt say it was a bad purchase, assuming its think glass and constructed well. if you spend 400 on a fake roor worth 100 bucks you got burned, if you pay around 100 bucks for a fake roor like its worth, nothing to complain about really as long as it hits good.

10. /\ this guy gets it

11. fake or not the bong is still pretty dope for 120

12. The OP didn't ask if it mattered, they asked if it was a real RooR or not....:p