Is my roommate coming on to me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jizz Master, Jun 10, 2011.

1. I originally typed it all out and it was way too much to read and most people would probably skip it. Anyways, heres the cliffs instead...

Cliffs:
    -Chick roommate wants to hang out all of a sudden (been roommates since Sept. 10' and we never chill and talk very little)
    -End up smoking trees together and we find out we have a lot in common
    -I was talking about xbox kinect and the dance central game I have, she then wants to play
    -Texts me next day asking to play, so we end up smoking a blunt and we were both too lazy to play
    -While talking together, she invites me to go to the pool with her sometime soon
    -Texts me today asking if I can help pack her car (odd cause she never asked for help before to pack her car)
    -Almost forgot, but she folded my towels for me that were in the dryer (usually people in the house just throw the other person's stuff on top of the dryer to make way for their stuff)

Ok, still ended up being longer than I wanted. Any insight would be appreciated.

Whats going on here? I'm just confused since its out of no where.:confused:

2. Damn man! Seems like to me she is, try making a move.

P.s. Loved the Cliffs :metal:

3. Oh she totally wants ur D man

4. ye she wants the d

5. Haha thanks guys, it seemed like every thing was a bit more than coincidence. I guess i'll see what happens tomorrow (today actually, idk why i'm up so late lol)

6. Ha ur name is jizz master, yeah she's coming on to u.

7. Just tell her " The Jizz Master is ready now"....and see what happens..

8. Hahahaha.

9. Damn, too bad shes going home tomorrow and i'll be gone this weekend for a month. So i'm wondering if she'll text me typical girl stuff while were both away.

10. just curious man, if you guys are roomates, why is she texting you? cant she just, yell down the hall or something?

11. Why are you wasting time on these fuckin forums.. go tap that. [If it's tapable.]

12. Most of us are never home at the same time, so I think after a while we just got into the habit of texting first to see if the person is there.

13. Shes asleep and i'm smoking green about to pass out haha. Its definitely tapable, she has an amazing ass,body, dat everything /9. It weird cause I always knew this, but I was just like, well shes just my roommate, no reason to get all excited over her, but now i'm kinda if looking at her with my little head doing the thinking instead hahaha

Hahaha that sounds fun.

14. I'm out for the night, i'll report back any spiciness to you guys later. Peace!

15. sounds like she just wants to hang out in a platonic way to me...

if she was all like fondling you while you were playing xbox then maybe she would want to bang you, but it sounds like she's just being nice?

16. man you shud get on it, shes ur room mate u could be having sex everynite!

17. maybe she's dying

18. Only time will tell. That right moment could be waiting