is my reggie seedling plant healthy ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by YunnGuy, Feb 22, 2013.

1. I was wondering if my plant was healthy. Its 9 days old. I would also like to know how early can I tell if its male or female & when can I prune it ?

Attached Files:

2. Hey mate looking good so far! I do see little brown spots on your leave and tips, however at this stage thats nothing to worry about.

More importantly what growing medium and light setup are you using?

Once this information is gathered people might be able to help you.

3. I'm using 75 watt cfl light bulb & I'm using the 16 oz cup till it bud. I'm growing in my closet. There is a hood around the light bulb I'm using. My light bulb is about 3 inches from my plant and I'm also using a pc fan. I'm using regular organic soil.

4. Just curious, but I have a similar setup at the moment & was wondering how did this turn out?

5. Since your calling it "reggie" I'm assuming its not an autoflower or any specific named strain.

You can tell sex whenever she shows pre flowers, but this can take months. Most of the time it's around 2 months before they are sexually mature. You can start pruning around the time she reaches her 5th node.

Leaving it in the party cup will make for a small plant and she will become root bound in no time. If its not an autoflower my advice would be to transplant. That will allow you some growing time and time for you to prune, play around, and gain knowledge.

Looks good so far man!