Is my plant small?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bhewyyyyy, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Today is day 14 since it's been germinated does it look small to you because I've been looking at other people's plants and they're way bigger. I fed it February 27 and have been misting it with 5.5 ph water 20180304_091000.jpg 20180304_091037.jpg 20180304_091100.jpg

2. Give it time that part takes for ever lol

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes it's small - it looks 2 days old, not 2 weeks. Your soil looks wet and not enough perlite in the mix. More oxygen to the roots equals faster growth. Also, I would either put tape around those cups or stick them in a solid cup to eliminate light to the roots. Good luck. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Roots and light don’t mix. Get another solo cup red or blue poke holes in the bottom then put the clear solo in colored cup. What soil and lighting are you using. there growing a little slow but they’ll pick up. Cover the clear cup asap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the help I've only been watering it when the soil goes dry last time I watered was Feb 27 and I've only been misting it

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks I will get another cup to put it I've been using 100 watt cfl bulb and some soil mix that I got from my neighbor he makes it himself

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks I'm gonna put it in another cup

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes You don’t have to take it out of the clear cup! just make sure it’s covered with another colored cup.

9. How far is the CFL from the top of plant? Because Cfls don’t get the best penetration I wouldn’t have it no further than 5 inches away. Is it 100 true watts? or a 100 bulb, just cause 100 watt bulbs are usually only 23 or 26 true watts.

10. If his buddy is making his own soil like super soil or No-Till its not Good to start seeds in. I use peat moss fresh Ewc, perlite and Kelp meal for my solos. Then when they start to get a rooting system about two weeks or so then I put them in no-till. I use perlite with my soil along with charged bio-char for aeration. Some organic growers if that’s what he is, they don’t use perlite. they use lava rock or pumice and rice hulls.I’m sure you know the deal Mick. Good to see you around man it’s been a bit