is my plant sick or need nutes? would really like and opinion please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Funkadelic_herbz, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Okay so this plant is 2 weeks old it is bagseed. i know these conditions are not ideal but here goes, they have been under a 15 watt cfl from window sill to dark cupboard on and 18/06 light cycle watering only when dry. i did start to think it was on the small side but healthy for the care its been given, the plant had originally stretched a bit but it seems to have stopped now, yesterday i decided to add more soil which i now think was stupid as its also added more nutes also, the plant also took a fall yesterday the soil spilled out and i had to refill it quickly. now there is really small brown dot on one of my leaves and the branches seem to be going purple is this because of the soil containing more nutes ?? or because ive dropped my baby?? im really not sure, so i dont know what steps to take, shall i just leave it alone and see how it gets on, or shall i try and do something asap OH BTW when i added more soil i also added water maybe over watering ?? the plants still seems to be growing i am using seerys multi purpose compost with added john innes

Attached Files:

2. 28 views and no replies, are u all clueless, or am i asking some stupid questions....