Is my plant ready to harvest

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 313rd, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. When your pistils are about 80% amber, then your ready

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How do these look and am I close to harvest?

Attached Files:

4. from what I can tell no..

ya

5. pics are not that good, i will try to get better ones, but harvest should be in october, can you tell if I am on target or need better pics.

6. Where are the leaves? 

7. the pics could be a bit better. Your plants are pretty much where they should be. They will soon speed up give it tell October.

"if you want me to respond back, quote me"

8. wait till the first week of October.

lol, the pic. u r talking about is a plant that I took leaves off earlier on to allow sun to hit the buds, thought I was suppose to do that but it actually survived and buds are swelling. It is a indica so stocky and short. Those pics are not that good, i will try again tomorrow.  Starting to go down into the mid 40's at night so getting anxious.

10. ty, by the way i am an old school smoker too!!

11. I will get better pics tomorrow, maybe you can advise me better.  ty!!

12. Oct. is the time they should be harvested where I live but the 1 indica I have is maturing alot and I do not want to wait too long.

13. I think you've gone a bit over board on the defoliation.  A lot of the smaller leaves near the buds get covered in trichomes that contain all the THC.  Fan leaves, sure if you want to take them of, but the small ones with the buds you should save until after harvest, and make hash or butter with them.

14. dont give into temptation.. your best of to wait. You wont regret it.

"if you want me to response back, quote me."

15. ok ty...just want to do it at the best time, got a magnifier, omg, they are hard to see out of and any slight movement u see nothing..trying to see if trichs are milky white and amber, cant focus long enough to see.  Def. milky white but dont think enough amber yet.  I read also u can go by the pistules, once they shrink and are all redishbrown, not there yet.  But it says if I wait too long I will ruin the strength of it. UGGH

16. get me better pictures tomorrow so I can really look at them. If you have 4 plants let me know what plant I'm looking at.

"if you want me to respond back, quote me"

17. Oh yeah on the defoliation, misread i guess, but i did only take some fan leaves off earlier on, not the small ones, so maybe that is why it is good (i think), starting to smell real good...i am going to save the leaves after harvesting!! that will be another project I have to learn..

18. Thank you i will.

19. #19 GOLDENBOY, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    [quote name="howando" post="18692113" timestamp="1379375219"]I think you've gone a bit over board on the defoliation. A lot of the smaller leaves near the buds get covered in trichomes that contain all the THC. Fan leaves, sure if you want to take them of, but the small ones with the buds you should save until after harvest, and make hash or butter with them.[/quote]
    I did the ssme thing when I seen bud rot. I tripped right out and didn't stop to think. I was going to harvest but I left it up. Seems to be doing ok..."if you want me to respond back, quote me"

20. Image09172013065218.jpg
    More pics. Ya think they will be done by october??  There are 2 plants.  I just started giving them stronger bud nutrients.

Attached Files: