Is my plant ready to harvest?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by adgonzales69, Jan 29, 2013.

1. #1 adgonzales69, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    this is my first grow and im not sure if my plant is ready to be harvested, the buds look kinda small, but its covered in crystals. This was an outdoor grow of some SSH, what do you guys think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Definitely looks ready... Lol

3. Really? Well if you're being serious I read somewhere that I should stop nutrients two weeks before harvesting. I gave it nutrients three days ago. Should I water it with just distilled water for the next two weeks, or just harvest it now?

4. I was fucking with you because your pics didn't show up. That doesn't look anywhere near ready.

5. Lol oh alright But the crystals look milky to me and the hairs are curled and turning red, I thought that meant it was almost ready to harvest? I don't know much about growing, how do I tell when it's ready?

6. If u are at 8 weeks go ahead and feed water a week then harvest.
    That shit looks good and your pistols look all red with milky trichs

7. The buds do look pretty small, but they're definitely mature...judging from the lack of pistils and swollen calyxes. I'd say they're very close to being finished, you should start flushing if you haven't already.

8. Awesome info thanks guys! I appreciate everyone's help.