Is my plant male?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cheesedoodles, Jan 22, 2010.

1. I looked in the stickies, but the things on my plant look a bit different then the male preflowers. Can anyone tell if my plant is male?
    Also, how is my plant doing? It's at about 6.5 weeks from seed, 2.5 flowering.
    It's about 12 inches tall under 6x26 watt cfl's
    Thanks in Advance.

Attached Files:

2. Too early to tell the sex. Give it a few more days.

Plant looks good. Healthy.

3. Strange, i was going to say its on its way to being a nice healthy male. If you want to be sure though it wouldnt hurt to wait another week, it does look like a male to me though. A shame becuase it looks nice and healthy also, which seems to be the case most of the time.

4. Damn. This was my first grow so thats too bad. Is there anything i could do with it? like make hash or something? Oh well, i learned a lot so its not a complete loss haha.

5. Like i said i would wait another week or so just to be sure, but it looks like early male preflowers, you dont have anything to lose by just waiting alittle to be sure though.
    You can make butter or try to make ice or bubble hash out of the leaves, their isnt much thc in males but you will surely get something out of it, i would suggest butter if it indeed is a male.

6. Yeah, I'm gonna wait a week or two like you said. Thanks for the help!

7. No problem man, like you said... even if it is a male, at least you have learned a lot with your first grow. Their are always a ton of things you learn by actually doing something rather then just reading a book or forum posts on the subject to tell you how to do it. Next time around im sure will be nothing but a positive outcome.

8. Looks like a girl to me but in a bout a week you will be able to tell for sure.