Is my Plant Male or Female?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dr. Rockso, Jul 30, 2013.

1. hello all you people out there in the internets dr rockso needs to know his plant is a male or a female so i made a little video so you all k-k-k can watch it and tell me  :bongin:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv3S0Z-25NI

2. basically if you have clusters of balls its a male and if you have two little hairs that kinda make a v coming out of the calyx then its a female. the stickies at the top of the page have pics and if you google a male and female plant the differences are very noticeable. i watched the vid but it was blurry, at least on my phone, and i couldnt see anything clearly.

3. I think i see signs of both sexes, but im not sure because the ball looking things arent exactly bals but a bunch of hair looking things bunched together. 

4. that leads me to believe its female. check the fifth node and where the stipules are there will be either a bunch of balls that look like closed up flowers or you will have a calyx that has two hairs sprouting out the top. pics would be great.

5. well i tried to post some pictures onto my imgur, but its low quality because my phone is a piece o crap but i think you could make out some flowers in the pictures, ( i mainly tried to focus on them) http://imgur.com/a/x194E#0

6. Pics r to shitty to tell anything

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #8 SupaaBaked, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    Yeah dude the pics are too blurry. In the first pic it looks female and the rest i just cant make out anything. Don't take pics of the top of the canopy. Take the pics inbetween the nodes where the branches meet the main stem and focus your camera dude.

I had to edit this 3 times because these brownies keep on me creeping more and more.

8. yeah, my phone doesnt really have a focus and it sucks, but im pretty sure its a female now because there are at least 10-15 little flowers coming out of certain areas they look like hairs and some of them are white