Is My Plant Knocking On Heavens Door?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MarquisGemini, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Hey, guys.

I got a bagseed a long time ago, and out of boredom I planted it about 2-3 months ago. It's gotten barely any sunlight, has barely grown, but is still green and kicking it.

I have it under 56 watts of light, which I'm going to increase in 1 week when I get paid. It's just a soil mix, with some cow manure in it. I have it in a half inch tall bowl thats nearly full of water. I havent added ANY nutes or anything, just what I've already mentioned.

When I get nutes, I am going to transplant her into an aerogarden with stronger cfl globes (I'm wanting 2x 130 watt globes)

Here is a picture of her, please let me know what you think.

[​IMG]

2. wow that is 2-3 months old? hummm...

I had a clone taken off a flowering plant, at the time I did not know how to handle that situation so I said fuck it and threw it out side, it stayed small like that for a month (very similar to what you have, and sometime in the second month she got big, big enough that she was put back in the flower box and produced some quality shit. so it is possible for her to make a come back, if it is still green it is still alive so with TLC it could make a comeback.