Is my plant healthy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by marshmallowmatey, May 13, 2017.

1. I planted this plant out of a seed I got from some random bud I planted it April 8th I identified it as a female on may 12th on may 11th I used expert gardeners tomato and vegetable 9-12-12 plant food it's been outside it's whole life I don't have any head shops around me or anything so I had to get the food from Walmart I had to cut the first two leaves off the first node because they died it showed sex on the 6th node no leaves have seven fingers but two have 6 it's 11 inches tall as of now and will I need a bigger pot? It doesn't have any buds or anything yet but it smells supper supper strong right at the top

Attached Files:

2. Hey, by the looks of the plant it looks pretty good.
    First tip..those leaves you cut off....make sure you take the leaf branch as well. Cut it off right at the stem.
    I'm thinking the plant is getting a little burned from the nutes you're using. Have you been using full strength? You might want to check the ph of the runoff to see what she is feeding at. I was thinking you might want to transplant it..the light could be getting at those roots. Or wrap black duck tape around the planter...because if your planter is yellow...light is totally getting at those roots.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 marshmallowmatey, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
    I put in half of what it said to use because I didn't want to hurt it, what do you mean planter? It's just box dirt plant my friend do you think I will need a bigger pot?