Is my plant healthy? First time grower.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cheiftoke, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Pumbasa pretty much explained how you judge your boxes outcome.

2. Okay thanks, I'll keep you guys updated,and I think I'm going to make a box
    Like micros I like that one, is that for a full plant?

3. How tall did they get?

4. need more light mor nutes other then that its heathy for now but if u dont give them nutes and more light they will be sick soon slytly yellow leafs

5. Thanks all I will take more pics soon and keep helping me out it's good info.

6. And I was wondering when I repot should I mix my soil with some cow manure?

7. Probably not the best idea. Never bring ANYTHING from the outdoors into your grow room. Objects from outside may contain bugs, bacteria or other components that may be harmful to your crop.
    If you want to use manure safely, I suggest an organic soil mix. This will contain a base that consists of rabbit manure, bat guano, worm castings, and other ingredients that come highly recommended.

8. well when i repotted my plant i think it died because i did it wrong:(

9. Dont worry. Transplanting can be difficult when you're a first time grower.
    Be sure not to disturb the roots. Any disturbance will cause the plant to go into shock.
    Shock will stunt a plants growth and in severe cases, the plant may die.
    Realistically, transplant shock in plants is almost unavoidable.
    Be sure to water after you transplant. It will allow the plant settle in to its new location.
    You can also buy plant supplements to mix with your water that will reduce shock during transplanting. I highly recommend Superthrive.

10. I just replanted a seed and got a cfl light and put it 5" away from the plant, let's see how this turns out

11. Put yer seedlings in a plastic party cup. Worked well for me and everyone else I know.