Is My Plant Dead?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by malsauce, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Came In From Work And My Plants Were Like This, They Were Fine This Morning ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413502078.761819.jpg

Malsauce

2. I Transplanted Them To Bigger Pots To Make Sure That Was Not The Problem

Malsauce
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413502204.371091.jpg

Malsauce

3. You can keep reposting the same topic in different threads but its not going to change anything.

4. #4 cannabisdayzzzd, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
    They have a chance with the right lighting, moisture and medium.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. dead as a dodo,roll them and smoke them  :ey:

6. but no on a serious no i have no clue what's wrong with them same happened to me a few grows ago with like 6 seeds from a ten pack kinda takes the piss when u pay stupid money for seeds,maybe its over watering or them stretching to much that they cant hold there weight i have no clue just a guess

7. Clearly they're stretching for the light. Move the light closer

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. In the past I've added dirt and buried the stems. I've heard it can cause damping off, but I've never had an issue. Definitely get the light closer. With CFL's the lights can be 1 to 2 inches above the top. Looks like you need more perlite also. Really helps with drainage. Good luck!

9. We def need to see the full grow set up, it looks like a watering or light issue. My money goes to lighting though. Also, what is that medium? That's more for the sake of my curiosity than anything. 

Just make sure you put your finger a few knuckles deep in the soil, if it's try, water her until 30% runoff. 

If you are using CFL, LED, or any light source that doesn't give off crazy heat. Make sure it is no farther than a foot from the plant. 

I usually have my CFLs about 2-3 inches away.