Is my plant a male or female

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hectorkush89, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Sorry but those pics don't help much. You'll need a closeup of stems and pistils if you want a sex opinion.

2. Need more of a close-up picture. I may have seen male parts in one of your pics but it would be helpful of some zoom pics.

3. That ***** got balls!!!!!!!!

4. Male- but "Dry and try" anyway! Sometimes males will surprise you and be more potent than you expect. It all comes down to the genetics.

Cultivation of Cannabis sativa L. in northern Morocco. (abst – 2005)
    [FONT=&quot]Cultivation of Cannabis sativa L. in northern Moro... [Bull Narc. 2005] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]

"In addition, the present study establishes that male plants, often considered deficient in delta-9-THC, contain levels of the same order as those recorded for female plants, both in the leaves and in the tops."

Granny :wave:

5. Male bro.

6. Good looks every one am starting over

7. #9 Project ICE, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012
    Why dont you look into buying some feminized seeds from a seed bank?

It saves alot of time and worry.

A very reputable seed bank is attitude(of which most growers on grasscity use) ....just search on google "attitude seed bank" and click the first result

Edit: you can also pay by cash if you are worried about paper trail. I just did last month on an $80 order and i got my stuff within 2 weeks

8. Fem seeds are a waste IMO. They are just too expensive and I've read about people having probs with herm plants if they encounter stress. Next time take two clones off your plant from seed to check the sex before kicking into flower to save wasted time and nutes. The fact that you weren't able to identify male cannabis tells me you have to do some research bro. Pick up the bible by Jorge Cervantes.

9. what? you are paying roughly $8-$20 for a seed. Thats not that much especially considering you are paying for genetics. A wide variety of strains and different qualities for optimal growing conditions .....and as long as you dont fuck anything up you will get a gaurenteed female.

Thats because the grower stressed them out. That happens with bagseed too. Its a plant.....it can do that