Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my pipe dirty?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Oct 30, 2011.

1. I also took a pic of the bowl I just smoked. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. If you think it is, clean it. Otherwise keep tokin :smoke:

3. Oh I guess I should mention there is also a glass spike screen in there which is why you can't see the hole.

4. hahahahaha....that sounded perverted :smoke::wave:

5. That's funny :gc_rocks:

6. ñothing that some spit and elbow grease can't fix

7. How we supposed to know bro? Maby if ur pipe was see through id be able to tell you.

8. Why not just clean it whenever you think it starts to get dirty? It will smoke way better clean anyway

9. "is my pipe dirty?"....hahahahhahaha enough said.

10. I'm sure that pipe has seen better days, but that doesn't mean there aren't many days to come ;)

11. If the taste of the hits has any hint of resin in it its dirty enugh to clean or if over a 1/4 has been smoked outta it it needs clean, my general rule.

12. if its clogged and doent want to hit smooth or easily, id say its dirty....if the bowl still rips hard and nothing is clogged, id say you are good....i always let my bowl build up a bunch of resin then scrape it for a rainy day =]

13. If you think it should be cleaned then clean it, otherwise spark up and float to the motherland.

14. Looks fine.. Nice heady glass deserves to be cleaned every session or two. But with bowls I never saw much point. As long as the inside isn't clogged I'd just keep using it.

15. Yup :smoke:

Certainly not a 1/4 since last cleaning but the hits are a little harsher.

Yeah great pipe because the inside is very roomy so unless you got like half inch of resin built up at the bottom of the bowl, really never clogs.