Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my neighbor cool?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drmario, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Me and a friend were smoking in my apartment, when we hear a knock on the door. We are both a little paranoid so we don't answer the door.
    nothing happens.

The next week, I'm walking up to my apartment and my neighbor pops outs and tells me he could smell it, and it filled the hallway up last week.

I'm a little freaked, so I act like I don't have a clue.

I think he could tell. Then he said not to worry, that he smokes, and he thought it smelled awesome. He did say that the other neighbors haven't freaked out on him before, but to be careful.

So that's pretty much how the encounter ended.

The dude seemed pretty cool:smoking:... but im not sure.

I think I might invite him over to smoke, but I'm not sure.

What does gc think?

2. yeah why not seems like a cool guy
    no better way to bond with your neighbor then a good smoke session:smoking:

3. if you dont know him dont trust him just yet, and for the other neighbours try not to smoke too close to or blow the smoke by the door, even better place a wet towel ot the base of the door.
    Some people reccomend dryer sheets, but it takes the fun out of smoking for me

4. If he was a cop he woulda busted you I'd think..

and if he smokes tell him to match a blunt or something

5. Yeah man invite him round. Sounds genuine.

6. Sounds cool! i think you are ok. my buddie used to grow in his condo, you could smell his condo like 5-6 doors down, i permetated the hall and he was there for years and no one ever fucked with him.

7. he just told you he could smell it because he was trying to give you a heads up to be careful. seems like a cool dude.

8. Try to get like a dinner invite or somthing, if the apartment smells like smoke, he smokes and its all good.

9. The dude sounds pretty chill. But since the smell filled the hallway maybe use a case fan to blow smoke out of your room out your window, or use a sploof?

10. Yeah dude, invite him over for a nice smoke session. Sounds like a pretty chill guy if he gave you a heads up and everything.

11. Dude just wants someone to smoke with,have him over and match a few bowls

12. yeah dude, invite him over, smoke with him. But even w/o a fan, just crack a window and exhale in that general direction, if theres wind blowing out itll be no problem.

13. Screw that matching bullshit, be a good neighbor and treat him to a bowl.

Also, you could try stuffing a towel under your door and/or duct taping the sides+top during your sessions.

14. yea dude smoke him out, make a new friend:smoking:

15. You should definitely just smoke him up some day. It can't hurt to make a new friend!

16. I would roll a j and knock on his door asking if he was ready to get smashed with me.

17. yea i wud say smoke with him. but you never know it might be a cop tryna trick you... those sneaky bastards. tell him to bring a blunt to match. if he lights it up u good to go

18. i say first find something out about him: where he works, if his sister's hot, etc. [heh]

dont invite a stranger to smoke just cuz he says he does. he can be one of those assholes who gets joy out of getting ppl into jail for something as innocent as poking smot.

watch out .. but if he is legit - u got a nice bud-buddy who lives right next door, so light up a bowl n enjoy the new friend that pot brought to you :]
    :p another beautiful friendship created by weed :p

19. I don't see this as a big risk like all you others. If you have a personality you'll be fine.

20. If you encounter him in the hallway again I'd ask if you can peep his buds sometime. If he has em then he obviously isn't a cop and I'd say you got a cool neighbor :smoke: