Is my mom immature?

Discussion in 'General' started by EggrollOneDolla, Mar 9, 2011.

1. I'm in college and we have been talking everyday since I moved. I simply told my mom I felt we would enjoy each other more if we did not talk as much, she was mad and said okay sarcastically then fucking hung up!!:mad::mad:

Wtf?

2. You forgot to put "vagina" in your title.

3. Parents are people too, as my mom would tell me.

Think about it like this... If you told a friend, "Hey, I don't want to talk as much.." they might take it harshly too ya know?

My mom and I are bitching at each other 24/7 it seems like and I just went to college too.. maybe its a phase. :(

4. Is vagina my mom immature?

5. If I was your parent, and was paying for your college, that statement would come to me as a slap in the face.

6. wtf. nothing wrong with being best friends with your mom. Thats my Number 1.

7. Your mom is vagina immature.

8. if your moms younger than a vagina than you, then she immature probably does.

9. Be careful, if you say it to many times you turn into one

10. a mature momma cooter

11. no this is kinda normal what your mom is doing, my parents did the same thing when i wen't off to college , usually they get used to it eventually, but it's a way bigger deal to the parents vs. the kids ' ya my parents are not around party'

12. Is my mom's vagina immature?

13. All posts in this thread by teenagers or people who still live with their parents are irrelevant, frankly. When I first moved out I couldn't get my dad to stop calling me and he'd want to talk for hours. Now we have it down to talking for a couple hours every month or so, and I'm in touch with my mom a little more often (I live on the other side of the world). It's not selfish if you're busy, or hey, if you just don't want to talk to them that often. It's your choice. :confused_2:

14. Its not her thats immature here

15. Just tell her that you like being away from home, and feeling more independent. But you'd still like to talk to here a few times a week.

16. Vagina, is my mom immature?

17. ummm...... if shes paying for you to be in college thats on you thats kind of shitty imo

18. and why in the hell does this guy fascinate about his immature mom's vagina?

sick fuckin kid right there

19. very good!:hello: