is my mom being a bitch? (vent)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Krimson, Sep 6, 2011.

1. ever since 9th grade my mom found out i smoked, ever since then i've been on lockdown.. im a senior now. but i have done alot of crazy shit which i've lost all her respect. stealing credit cards from her, and money from my sister. leaving the house with out telling her. i know shes my mother and she gave birth to me.. but am being treated like a little fucking kid, not being able to go out with friends or anything. keep in mind im a senior in highschool.. im 18. what should i do about this? because i honestly want to remember highschool as fun. not being a little bitch stuck at home all the time. hope im not bitching and someone feels me...

2. Your still acting like a little kid. Seriously respect her and grow up.

3. No.

You steal credit cards, money, sneak out and your mad because she treats you like a kid...

4. i know how you feel but honestly you deserve it! my mom used to do the same shit to me but only cuz i always stole some of her weed and the fact that i was smoking when she didn't want me to. she finally gave in on my 16th birthday and for 2 years we always smoke with each other!

maybe you should chill out on the smoking and stop stealing money and maybe she'll stop treating you like this!

5. Maybe if you weren't acting like a little bitch your mom wouldn't be a bitch.

6. Not really, you stole her credit cards and money from your sister. You're lucky she doesn't kick you out or calls the cops. If you dont like then just get a job and move out.

7. yeah you fucked up and stole from the woman that raised you

8. your 18. leave.

9. Pay your own way in life you freeloader. Quit your bitching.

10. I echo all of the above. You have generated zero trust with her by acting like an immature kid. You want to gain trust and act like an adult, move out and live on your own, then you can do whatever you want. If you can't afford to do that, suck it up and treat your Mom with RESPECT.

11. stop acting like a little bitch and she'll stop treating you like a little bitch you little bitch.

12. Your 18 you can do what you want.

13. Your mom just cares about you dude, you should be grateful she actually gave a shit and tried to straighten you out while she still could..she just doesn't want you to become some lowlife crack addict who steals cars and sucks dick for cash...

14. finally someone whose not ripping on me. but i completely understand, i know she cares but i dont think she realizes i have to grow up and make fucking decisions on my own.

15. No, she sees that you need to grow up through making decisions you werent making yourself...... You decided to do what you did, and therefore put a large crater in the part of her mind where she believes you have good judgement, so she used her own to force you into a situation where you couldnt so easily make bad decisions.....

If you are 18, she cant stop you, so im not really sure what the point is now.... sounds like you have a bad case of the "i need to move out"'s

16. You stole her credit card? Go fuck yourself

17. I would never steal from my family members. Damn that's stupid , like you won't get caught. You remind me of my brother who takes advantage of my parents when they try to be nice sometimes I can reallly fukin dislike him. U stole a credit card from your mom. U should be on lockdown for a bit

18. highschool is bullshit dude, you wont give a shit about any of those people in 2 years

your mom deserves respect dude, doesn't matter how much you hate it

19. Your right dude. thanks anyway..[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

20. The only bitch in this story is YOU my friend.