Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my Marijuana laced?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JuicyStarburst, Mar 20, 2012.

1. everybody is just ignoring lotzoplotz but he's speakin dat wisdom

2. So just because youve never seen it and its illogical means it doesnt exist. And just because it laced doesnt mean expensive drugs or any drug for that matter. My point is that it can happen and for you to totally write it off is close-minded and naive.

And if this is a q&a, why are absurd posts like this allowed. It helps no one and was created out of jest more than helpful ness. Might as well name this section apprentice vs seasoned tokers.

3. 30-50 a g is pretty dam low that'd probably be shit. Good shit is probably more like 100 a g and a lot of places it goes for more

4. [quote name='"tokesmoke69"']

Really?!?!?!?!? I do too![/quote]

Glad to hear! I thought I was the only person who did that.

5. #25 Deleted member 457210, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
    Even at 100 a gram its still only 11 to make a bag and 20 to sell...

And prime quality smack is almost never more then 80 a gram. That being said anyone who uses smack is a low life.

6. [quote name='"LotzoPlotz"']

Not true man ahahha[/quote]

Yes it is, no dealers waste there time and money lacing shit. Unless they're fucking retarded.

7. My cousin said hes heard of people dippin weed in gas and leavin it to dry to try lacin it but these people he said were doin it were doin it for themselves and there all crack addicted but just wonderin if that even works or would it just not dry out enough to even burn?

8. Mike, you might as well put a bullet in your head, because if you smoke gasoline soaked weed you'll essentially be doing the same thing, except slower.

Woah, this high is twisted.

9. thats fucking dedication, I lace my potz with food coloring cause I heards the purps is da bomb.

10. Mabey if its a good dealer... I mean, if i laced my bud with smack and sold it i would make 1 gram 20$ and it will be dank so people will buy it regardless, right? Must be high...

11. Hahahaha, I was laughing hella hard when I read that. Fuck I'm lit.

12. You clearly haven't been here long enough to realize just how necessary this thread actually is.

13. #33 Klauck, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    Dunno where you are from lol but the pump dont go for that much my friend, add a 0 onto that gram and your around the price. Where I am its 20-40 for just ONE point. Fucking scam..

14. [quote name='"JuicyStarburst"']Mike, you might as well put a bullet in your head, because if you smoke gasoline soaked weed you'll essentially be doing the same thing, except slower.

Woah, this high is twisted.[/quote]

Thnx for clearing that up cuz i thought these guys were sketchy but they didnt seem that stupid and i had no ideea what that would do

15. Ever heard of PCP bro?

16. I have had laced weed but the dealer didn't mean to. He just got done cutting up harder stuff on the table and didn't clean it and then the MJ was cut on the same table.

17. This is one of two stories I would actually believe if someone claimed their dealer laced their weed without their permission.

The other one is where the dealer accidentally gave you the wrong bag.

18. Nobody thinks it's impossible. It's just everyone who has a freaky high, or their weed smells funny, or it's too crystally, or anything about it, they come on here and make a thread. Nobody ever said it was 100% impossible. It's like finding a seed in your seedless watermelon or something, it probably won't happen, but it might.