Is my LST correct?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by ProdByProdigy, Jun 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. lst.jpg lst 2.jpg lst 3.jpg Am I doing it right?

She's about a month old. First grow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks man!

Wish I could get my hands on some of those Humboldt seeds you got going lol.

3. Lst is cool. Plants are weird. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. imo the main stem is still too vertical, train the stem softly some more till u get it to go almost horizontal. the vase shape though isnt ideal its not wide enough

5. you want the main stem to look like this [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. I tend to let them get taller.....tie 3" or so down from top....and pull it over and tie to it's trunk at the base. It should look like a shepherd's hook. From there, tie down shoots that catch up later. I hope this helps

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks guys! I started the LST on June 24th and it's gotten pretty bushy since then. I'm still lsting but will stop in 1-3 weeks because they're going to go into flower. I think i could've lsted better but everything went okay! She's 2 feet tall now (she was 8' here).

But my fucking cat fell/jumped on her. He broke 5 or so branches and scratched the main stem. I taped up all the branches that weren't completely severed. Hopefully she's not too stressed from it.

8. I've seen a circular train and was wondering if the light entry would be worth the effort yield wise

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app