Is my lighter unlucky?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SnoopDougyDougg, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Its a white Bic with a navy blue Yankees logo with navy blue vertical stripes on it. Does the white make it classed as "unlucky"??? Ill try to post a pic below but no promises lol

2. I did it lmao

Attached Files:

3. no some people died and happened to have a white lighter but at best it's silly superstition your lighter isn't lucky or unlucky

4. RIP Op.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Superstitions and all that luck is bullshit, with that said yeah bro I wouldn't carry a lighter that white, looks like bad luck to me.

6. oh damn lol

7. Nah that's false don't listen to that infidel

8. its the stripes that make it unlucky.. if they were a navy blue stripe from the 70's, ud be dead man by now, and could only be typing this if u did some weekend at bernies shit..

9. Tape a rabbits foot to it so the luck will be neutral

• Like Like x 1
  10. lol do the ystill have rabbits feet?

11. Yeah, I can get 4 with just one shot.

Either way op, anything NY is unlucky.

12. Draw some sick designz with a shizarpee .

13. After you rip that shit Yankee logo off

14. Owning a white lighter will undoubtedly lead to anal decimation at some point by large black men with giant cocks!

15. What the fuck about luck and a white lighter? Im confused and not even high...

16. It's just bad mojo dude, nothing more to it other than everyone who dies has a white lighter in their pocket.

17. black cat, underneath a ladder, breaking mirror...