Is my joint still good?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ThePhantom, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Hey guys, what's up? I have a joint that I got at All Good almost exactly a week ago. I've been saving it since then and want to smoke it tonight, but I'm not sure if it's even still good. God knows at the very least I'm going to extract the weed out and smoke that, but I'd like to smoke it in joint form. The joint has resided in a bag until now, although it was not airtight. Thanks!

2. Depends, what was the expiration date? Hahaha just playing bro, your J is fine smoke up and enjoy. :D

3. Yeah that shits fine. Its only been a week. You could smoke it a year later it just wont be that good. Trust me my friends dad got pounds of year old Kush and it was alright.

4. It should be ok, may be a bit dried out though.

5. Glad to hear three responses of support, I'll be sure to have it tonight.

6. I never pre roll joints anymore they dont taste as good as a fresh one or feel as good, there smokeable but fresh over pre rolled any day of the week.

7. Smoke it dude.

8. It'll be dry/harsh but I mean it's not like it won't work or something lol.

9. It'll be fine.

But invest in some doobtubes, although they're so cheap who can call that an investment.