Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my hook up good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Niice, Apr 1, 2009.

1. #1 Niice, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
    Ok I been smoking for about 4 months now, and I just got an actual DEALER. Before this dude I had a middle man who pinched and shit so I'm so happy. Anyways I only bought from him once but he told me to come back whenever. He sells dank Kush for 5 dollars a gram, and I picked up a dime (this sack was 1.9g). This shit was so good first hit had me fucked up, me and a friend smoke a huge nug and split the rest.

Anyways I was wondering if its a good hook up or should I find someone else? I am seriously not bragging I am new and before last Saturday I was getting ripped off. I will post pic of my next pick up (probably a dub), but it may take a while because I am taking a break because I got caught Saturday and I panic and get seizure like shakes now when I smoke.

:smoking::bongin::poke:

EDIT: No bullshit either 100% honesty

2. if youre picking up dank kush for that cheap.
    thats a good hook.

3. you are one lucky fuckin newb man. 5 bucks a gram is an insane price. and a 1.9 dime is pretty damn dank.
    make that dude your buddy man, next time get a dub or a quad and smoke him up. someone with dank weed for prices like that is someone you should get in good with

4. damn! make that man your best friend. smoke him out, make him a real friend, and your set.

5. Please. Let's keep "dank" as a term to describe quality, not quanity. :smoke:

6. 1.9 for a dime? That's how much i get for a dub here.

7. Jeez, around me it's 20 bucks for one gram (sometimes .9) of anything truly dank.

8. co-sign everyone, smoke him out, good ass deal kush in Pa goes for .6-$20. Same shit, gets you fucked off one to two hits but noone gets prices like that, good hook up indeed, i'd say he's a head hancho, dealin P's not dimmeys but mayb he likes ya n will do ya good deals, who knows, what state u in?

9. you can never have too many hookups...keep this guy and then accumulate more as you go...that way, when you get dry, you'll have backups...it also keeps your dealers honest, cuz if they try to front, you can just go to your next guy

10. Post a pic of your weed. I think you're being cheated somehow. No real dealer would sell dank at $5/g

11. yeah wtf i want a gram for $5

i can totally see people getting hooked up crazy good like that

just wish it'd happen to me sometimes haha :smoke:

12. thats crazy
    in NYC a dime($10) goes for .4 or .5 and a dub($20) is usually .8
    ounce of haze or "kush" is around $375-$400...

13. Out on Long Island, dimes are .5 and dubs are suppose to be gram bags. Typically you get .8-.9.

And an ounce of anything "exotic" up at Binghamton is $420 :(

14. lucky, I pay 20$ for .8g of danks. 20$ for 1.7g of KB, 20$ 1/8th of mids.

15. story with a black kid that moved up the street from me from the bronx, he wanted weed, and asked me for a nickle. I showed him 1.7g a dime. and he laughed at me, I was like wtf. then he found some other black kid dealer or something, came back to me and showed me 1.5g he paid 15. I laughed at him and havnt seen him sense, lol.

16. your gettin ripped off
    in FL
    i can get 1G (1.0-1.3) for $20.00
    .5G (0.6-0.8) $10

17. Obviously you know your hookups good if you have to say "Im not bragging" :rolleyes:

18. What are the bold numbers? Are you saying that a gram is anywhere from 1.0-1.3 and that half a gram is between .6 and .8? Because that makes little sense.

OP, dank doesn't sell for $5 a gram, unless you're not living in the states. Just to make a profit of 5 dollars, your guy would have to be getting his O's for $135.

19. 5 bucks a gram wow good shit, id love to see a pic.

20. damnnn where i live ...10 sack is 3-4 grams
    ...u could get an O for 60$ in the summer ..goes up to bout 100 in the winter