Is my growth stunted?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tobymac420, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Hey guys, So i have had these in soild and sprouted for about a week now under my HPS/MH 400 watt light. The thing is they have been this same height for about a week now, it looks like they might be trying to grow a second leaf set but I dunno, Is this normal? My last plant grew alot in the first week but these are Sativa as my last plant was Indica. Whats your thoughts here are some pics......

Picture 1- Hawian Snow
    Picture 2- Super Silver Haze
    Picture 3- Arjan's Haze #3

Thanks,
    Toby Mac :wave::wave::wave::hello::hello::hello:

Attached Files:

2. To me they look stunted, my plants generally take off like a rocket in the first week and continue to grow at a pretty good pace. Sometimes it seems if I sit there long enough I can watch them grow. Could you maybe give a run down of your conditions like the sticky says in the sick plant section "read before posting"

3. It is dry, the temp in their is roughly, 78 Degrees. I have a fan running to strengthen the stems. Sorry i dunno whatelse to really put, I have the light on 18/6....

4. well, it does looked stretched. And you say its dry, make sure it has moist soil.

5. Stunted.

All three plants are like that?

hmmm

did you add nutrients to your soil by any... bad chance?

6. he best not be adding any nutes before the almight grail of nuting time, at least 2 or 2.5 weeks, most do 3

7. you can add them at 1/4 or 1/8 concentration once between 2 waterings and he wont kill em.

8. No, I had not added any nutes. I am going to add some today because i am going off of fox farms feeding schedule and it says add 2 tsp per a gallon after a week and it has been a week and a half. So i am adding some today and transplanting them into a bigger pot, Wish me luck it is really my only option before i scratch it as a lost and these seeds werent very cheap, considering they were 45 for 10 Feminized which isn't bad but i dont wanna waste them you know, I have grown a couple times but this is the first time I have ever grown with MH/HPS and first time i have ever had problems....

Toby Mac :wave::wave::wave::hello::hello::hello:

9. But i will add 2 of them looks like they are gonna grow their second leaf set today, but one has a purpleish stem, What does that mean?