Is my grow ruined?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mat_Baws, Sep 13, 2016.

1. All of my plants have little balls with hairs coming out, + this plant (Afghan Kush) doesn't even seem like MJ, it is kinda of "balley".

2. looks girly to me .... break a couple open ... is there seeds in them ?

3. They're just like empty man, worried I might of just caught it early on or something. The nugget on the Afghan just seems like balls of weed clumped together though ?

4. typically a bud is an abundance of calyxes which each have 2 pistils,,,,, so let it mature and let them swell more its growing still?

5. Yeah bro its still growing, maybe its just abit behind.. scared the life out of me tho! i'll leave them for now and see how it pans out. I only had ~2 weeks left on them anyway.

6. well ive had weed thats a bit bally even after it was dried and was some really tight buds... but also ive seen calyxs not bunched togather so and getting fluff,,, which is the problem i seem to have with auto's kinda..

7. Ahh right, these aren't autos but i see what you're saying. It's really really dense, but they're not close together like you say, hopefully i'll be fine!

8. usually if humidity and heat arent an issue you will have nice tight buds..