Is my grow fuc*ed? Hermaphrodites or no?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by famousjs09, Sep 3, 2017.

1. What's up guys. So I hate to say this but it looks like my two "females" switched to hermaphrodites after 2 weeks in flower stage.. not too sure if I caused too much stress by too much lst and super cropping, but from the looks of it and all the info I've been researching, it is what it is. I guess the best thing to ask is for my next grow, should I not do any lst during flower and only in veg along with attempting to super crop? [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pull 'em off, or just run them & have some shit to run for hash along with seeds.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Anything that looks male, kill it...immediately. Before you even consider using the flower room again, wipe it down with bleach water....twice, if you have the time. I've had pollen in the grow area, and it took a YEAR to get that crap out of the room. Seeds...ugh, I hate seeds!!

Haven't tried super-cropping, I usually get 6 - 8 nice colas. Primarily, this is because I have less space, and need more variety. I would love to do what MrBigDWC does on YouTube, but the one thing I lack is floor space to try that - not to mention wanting to keep the electric bill under the radar. Remember that growing is usually a reciprocal process. If you don't stress your plants out, they won't stress you out...if you take care of them, they will take care of you :) Good luck!!

4. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. You got a male, chances are it released pollen. You might be ok but I would be more concerned about those cfls.

• Like Like x 1
  6. He has CFL's, so it's not a loss, at all. CFL's told it all.

7. not a hermie but a male pull that dude out unless u want to cross it with all ur female strains and those seeds will be a cross between the two and lmao i typed this out an hour ago but forgot to push post

• Like Like x 2
  8. All good. I agree with you guys. Luckily I only had two plants but was unlucky and didn't point on the issue soon enough, so now I'm stuck with a male that pollinated one of my females. Prolly just gonna go ahead and plant these outside and see what I can get from them come next season if they stay alive. Cfl's isn't what I wanted to go with but it's what I had so I ran with it. Better luck on next grow I guess!

• Like Like x 2
  9. I would just let them do there thing and see if u can fix the strain by crossing it with a stable strain.

10. And just plant a seed that I get from the two?

11. Your going to have alot of seeds but what you would do is use the seeds find the one play that is the best and breed it with a regular male that you like of a stable strain.

12. Use some switch too if it's not too late. Wow.

13. i bet he doesnt know what that is lol

14. use colloidal silver on the female once it gets pollinated