Is my friend really stupid or am i too sensitive?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Spankytank, Feb 5, 2010.

1. /rant

ok so here is the thing. my friend started smoking because I kinda got her into it. I have no problem with her smoking or anyone smoking pot for that matter. I do it and so do most of my friends. its the way she acts about it that bothers me. Now I for one did extensive research on marijuana and its effects before I even tried it. She doesnt even know how it works. she didnt even know you had to inhale it to get high... Now im not saying everyone needs to be an expert on it, it's just that it annoys me when people dont know ANYTHING.

Recently she has been smoking a lot more lately and seems to only want to talk to me when she is high. Again that is not a big deal but sometimes when I want to have an intelligent convo with someone and all they do is say random crap it gets on my nerves.

I have a feeling she only does it because she think that I will think that she is cooler or something. I don't want to sound conceded or anything, that's just what it seems like.

Tl;Dr my friend only talks to me when high and only talks to me about pot
    does this annoy anyone else when people do this or am i too sensitive?

2. That would probably annoy me too, then again you ARE the one who got her started smoking. Try telling her that you miss your old sober friend and you want to talk to her sometimes. And then id she still won't, then she's just a bitch haha

3. I don't know, try going down on her.

4. I would hate that too. If you really want to do something about it, you will probably just have to be honest with her, be like "I don't like the way you've been acting ever since you started smoking weed." Something like that, hope that helps.

5. yeah i know this girl like that she will always hit me up on facebook and be like IM SO KEYED. or i was so high last night. or even i took mushrooms and tripped some straight balls.

im always just like sweet.

6. Ha i agree, Smoke a Bowl..

“Marijuana is self-punishing. It makes you acutely sensitive, and in this world, what worse punishment could there be?"

7. confucius say: PIITB, its the only way.

8. i had a friend like that but it was with alcohol instead. thats all my input.

9. When some people first smoke, they make it a huge deal and may consider you "the weed guy." I know people like this too, always asking to smoke and not saying anything else.. It's just how some people are

10. This, it could help

11. PIITB = Put It In The BUTT????:confused::eek::cool::hello: