Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my friend just trying to freak me out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lupac, Jul 26, 2010.

1. So me and my friend were smoking a blunt that had a tobacco leaf on it, and I don't smoke cigarettes, so I got kind of high-buzzed. Anyway, my friend tells me that he been at an agency that is "lethal" and they've invented a "particle merticluator". This guy that was with him told him to shut-up. He's just a college kid I've known for a while. He also said the universes was split into millisecond segments, and that PM thing can hid stuff in the past pockets, and then come to the future later. :confused_2:

He wouldn't answer any of my questions after that, and then later acted like he had no idea what I was talking about, That I was making it up. I got high, but NOT that high. Does anyone else know what the hell he's talking about. I thought he was trying to mess with me, so I asked him how he was sure he existed. He told I was smart after saying that. WTF?

Is he in some kind of Matrix cult? Is he just trying to freak me out?

2. on it?

3. sounds like your friend has down syndrome

4. Yeah it was rolled up around it. It was a game.

5. LOL! hes just messing with you

6. Then you realize that you didn't post this, you aren't actually reading this, and you're still incredibly high right now. You should probably wake up.

7. I should.

8. Cigars ARE tobacco. Every single part of them aside from the wrap.

And it sounds like a college douche just trying to sound all intellectual

9. No dude, I've been there. Every word he said is true.

10. The "wrap" of a cigar is a tobacco leaf.

11. My b, I meant like the wrap outside of it, the packaging.

12. Idk if it's because I'm stoned but all I got from that was tabacco, agencies, some unit of measure and the Matrix. Any thing Im missing. Lol

13. Comprehension

14. Well, now I'm less high, and less freaked out. But I still have no idea wth that was about.

15. Lol, your friend is just a weirdo

And ofc you were high, it's like when you're messing with someone who's high for the first time and you go like ''I'm putting an invisible box on you, when it's on, you won't be able to hear anything I'm saying'' lulz. Seriously he just fucked with you, hes full of shit

16. mind fruck

17. if i were to mail you $50 could you please send me whatever the fuck the shit you had in your bong was please? thankss :smoke: