Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my friend good to go?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jimborockstar, Feb 5, 2009.

1. My friend and I plan on smoking next tuesday because he will be going away for about 2 weeks. His mom said he has some sort of doctor's test at the doctor lab to enter for a snowboarding competition, but we dont know what the test is for. If it's a drug test we obviously wont be smoking tuesday but we dont know. He had a physical at the end of the summer and that doesn't take place at a lab so were not sure...

Does anybody know what kind of doctor's test this could be?

Thanks

2. not 100% but if its for a sporting event, most sporting events do drug test..so it could be.

3. There probably will be a drug test if it's for a competition. Usually sports you have to get a physical to start on a team or whatever. But if someone's going to the doc before a competition i'm like 99% sure there will be a drug test.

4. that aint good we just blazed jan 30th. thanks for the responses though guys